PDA

View Full Version : Who sells DACP locally??

imported_NotSoRed
02-14-2004, 01:54 AM
I looked at Pepboys, Walmart, and Autozone for DACP and came home empty handed. If anybody have any idea`s on where to find this please let me know. Thanks in advance

dcswd
02-14-2004, 02:28 AM
I think your going to have a hard time finding it, but im sure its possible. Out of all of the stores around me, ive only seen meguiars pro line in Pepboys, but I havent seen DACP anywhere.

Id say, pull out a phone book and call all of the stores around you... that would be easier than driving everywhere.

imported_NotSoRed
02-14-2004, 02:44 AM
Hey thanks for the advice. I think I`ll give that a try tommorw. I found #2 at pepboys, but i only got a RO so I think that will be pointless to use.

TortoiseAWD
02-14-2004, 02:59 AM
NotSoRed,

Check your local Yellow Pages for auto paint/body repair supply stores; I`ve found that they often carry Meg`s pro line.

Tort

ntwrkguy1
02-14-2004, 04:38 AM
Or, if you have a Carquest store near you, they can order it. Be prepared for sticker shock from those guys, though. It seems that a 32oz bottle was selling for more than MSRP the last time I priced it that way. Best (and cheapest) way is to order it online from one of the forum sponsors!

bigpoppa
02-14-2004, 06:27 AM
Probably easiest to buy it online. I`ve never seen any of those places - autozone, pep boys, etc. have it.

Meguiars website also has a link to search for local dealers - one of those may have it.

tom p.
02-14-2004, 06:47 AM
Your local NAPA store can order it for you.

We have a local body shop supply store that carries virtually all of the Meguiar`s mid-range product line and I can find it there as well.

stangclassic66
02-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Napa!!