PDA

View Full Version : Places to get stuff for Vancouverians

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

C-MDX
02-13-2004, 08:49 PM
As I was searching for threads about Billnorth SG application thread I came across this thread (Here (http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14083&highlight=Billnorth)). I was going reply it but I couldn`t so I have to start a new thread. Anyway, so here`s a list of the rare suplies that other Vancouverians and I can get locally.

Check Downtown Auto Spa before asking, their site is http://www.downtownautospa.com, they can get you most of the stuff we use/discuss

I know there are wayy more but these are the only ones I can think of for the moment. Anymore???

Fish
02-14-2004, 12:57 AM
S100 can be gotten at Trev Deeley Harley on Boundary.

I`ve also heard that Walmart carries 3M products, so I`ll be checking the one just by the Queensborough Bridge to see if they have it there.

Also, for people looking for deals on Meguiar`s stuff, they usually set up booths at enthusiast car shows and sell their wares, including the Medallion line and the beige bottles at good prices. It usually costs quite a bit (~$20) to get into the shows, but if you`re there already...

C-MDX
02-14-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Fish

Also, for people looking for deals on Meguiar`s stuff, they usually set up booths at enthusiast car shows and sell their wares, including the Medallion line and the beige bottles at good prices. It usually costs quite a bit (~$20) to get into the shows, but if you`re there already...

Does this years Vancouver auto show count??

shaf
02-17-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by C-MDX

Protect All products (including QEW) - ARC Syndicate Distributors

9737 Ashwood Drive

Richmond, BC

V6Y 2Z4

Canada Forum Outage Abbreviated Recap:

I don`t think these guys are around anymore. Is this new info, or just from one of my old posts? Ashwood Dr. is a 100% residential area and when I called last year or so they had no clue what I was talking about.

I think 2wheelsx2 said Richmond Motorsport carried QEW.

Collinite (marine) products at Nikka Industries in Steveston.

Get stuff at a bodyshop supply store rather than Lordco, which is usually more expensive.

Wal-Mart does NOT carry any 3M product other than the 8oz size of Fine Cut Rubbing Compound ($8 I think). It`s in the body repair section.

Tim Lingor
02-18-2004, 12:04 AM
Hey,

What is Norcom Communications Ltd? A store?

Tim

Inzane
02-18-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by C-MDX

Klasse twins, 303, Menzerna, some 1z, P21S, AG, Lake Country pads and backing plate, The Absorber - www.carcaresmart.com

[/B]

Damn, these guys are expanding faster than I can blink. I hadn`t even noticed they had added Lake Country Pads to their menu.

They`re going to be real competition before long for anyone else that wants to get into this niche business in Canada in the next while.

shaf
02-18-2004, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by 2hotford

Hey,

What is Norcom Communications Ltd? A store?

Tim A hole in the wall! :LOLOL

Ever seen a tiny one room office with a desk, some furniture, and files and paper everywhere? That, plus a Zaino display rack. :D

Tim Lingor
02-18-2004, 07:08 PM
LOL!! Thanks Brian!! I was just curious as I have never heard of the "store" before.

Tim

2wheelsx2
02-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by 4DSC

Forum Outage Abbreviated Recap:

I think 2wheelsx2 said Richmond Motorsport carried QEW.

Right you are Brian. Just off the 91 connector, on Westminster Highway. I was too lazy to retype after the outage.

I also stated that Mopac Auto Parts on Kingsway carried most of the Meguiar`s BS line, Cali duster and other gadgets, and also the Autoglym line. Oh yeah, and that reminds me. All Subaru dealers that I have been to in the Lower Mainland carry Autoglym products too.

2wheelsx2
02-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Inzane

Damn, these guys are expanding faster than I can blink. I hadn`t even noticed they had added Lake Country Pads to their menu.

They`re going to be real competition before long for anyone else that wants to get into this niche business in Canada in the next while.

Not at the prices they are currently charging and the favourable exchange rate. It`s still WAY cheaper to mail order from the US for most products right now.

C-MDX
02-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Seems pretty good to me, a lot more than I though :eek:. BTW, I went to Home Hardware last sunday and I saw a can of Plexus so I bought it for $10.99. Thanks 4DSC :xyxthumbs

iceman
02-18-2004, 08:44 PM
I found QEW to be least expensive at Ambassador RV in Delta on River Rd. They can also order in the large size container if you want it.

shaf
02-19-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by iceman

I found QEW to be least expensive at Ambassador RV in Delta on River Rd. They can also order in the large size container if you want it. Hey, long time no see. :wavey :D

C-MDX
02-19-2004, 08:29 PM
Anywhere I can get QEW closer in the lower mainland?? Westminster Highway and Delta seems a little too far.

2wheelsx2
02-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by iceman

I found QEW to be least expensive at Ambassador RV in Delta on River Rd. They can also order in the large size container if you want it.

I knew someone gave me the source! :o

When I went over there, the guy I talked said they didn`t have any large size, and could not get it. :rolleyes: I guess it depends on who is working at the time.

C-MDX, Ambassador RV is a bit out of the way, but Richmond Motorsports is 8 minutes away from the exit to the Knght Street onto the Connector....if that`s too far, I guess you`ll have to mail order it. BTW, the distributor at the bike show said that they can order the large sizes too. $11.99 for a 16 oz bottle there (I got 8 bottles at $9.99 at the bike show though. :))