PDA

View Full Version : Hey There!

reevis
02-12-2004, 09:16 AM
Hello All!

I thought it was about time to do the ol` introduction after lurking around here the past few weeks! I was into detailing about 10 years ago (well, what I thought was detailing) and similar to most of the other newbies a new car purchase has prompted my re-interest!

What a great site! :cool:

Jake11375
02-12-2004, 09:19 AM
:welcome to Autopia! You`ve definitely come to the right place. There is a wealth of good information on here. Happy detailing!:xyxthumbs

bigguy
02-12-2004, 09:45 AM
Welcome aboard, we are happy to have new members.

togwt
02-12-2004, 09:49 AM
:welcome to Autopia

As you will see it’s a ‘very user friendly’ place, the people on this forum are very knowledgeable, and are more than willing to share their knowledge. The one thing that seems to stand out here compared to other special interest forums is a spirit of "open mindednessâ€, it’s not marque or brand specific and no opinion expressed is ‘wrong’ just different.

I’ve put this together to help you ‘find your way around’, it’s a lot of reading but worthwhile.

After reading the House Rules (upper left of the home page) that will tell you a bit about our operating procedures (and then Acronyms) Suggest you start at David’s guide (Learn icon – Car Care Topics) and/or (Forum – University) you could also research FAQ (go to Interact-Features-FAQ) or Interact (Search) and then ask your questions on (Forums - University) there are also tips on products under Shop (How-To) plus be sure to check on the discounts available to forum members. And there’s the (Reviews) section that includes the Hall of Fame, where contributing members have posted their evaluation of products.

The Autopia “Guide to detailing eBook†(eBook Subscription) covers most facets of vehicle detailing, it only costs $9.95, and that money helps to support this forum. If Autopia solves just one of your detailing problems it’s worth the price of admission

"Learn the prep b4 using good products, it will save you $$$ in the long run." hondaguy2582

~Hope this helps~

Experience unshared; is knowledge wastedâ€/

justadumbarchitect *so I question everything*

shaf
02-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Hi, and welcome to Autopia reevis. :wavey

reevis
02-13-2004, 06:37 AM
Thanks everyone! :)

K_Csaxo
02-13-2004, 08:33 AM
Welcome :D hope you enjoy your time here.

OKCstanger
02-13-2004, 08:54 AM
welcome reevis! :wavey

so this new car of yours that`s rekindled your detailing....feel like sharing with the class?

reevis
02-13-2004, 09:11 AM
I`ll definitely post pictures as soon as I get a chance (If I could ever get out of the office before the sun sets!!).

Lowejackson
02-13-2004, 10:20 AM
Welcome to Autopia

Alexaris
02-13-2004, 11:05 AM
Welcome to Autopia, prepare your wallet