PDA

View Full Version : While you all are debating NXT...

Wang
02-10-2004, 07:18 PM
There`s an NXT party going on at the Meguiar`s forum, complete with lots of pictures and great results from independent users. Hey, maybe this stuff is fabulous like they say. FYI

imported_BretFraz
02-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Well, I would hope there`s some talk about a Meguiar`s product in a Meguiar`s owned and operated forum. I`d be a little shocked if they were going ga-ga over Turtle Wax or something.

It`s nice that there is someplace where it`s All Meguiar`s All The Time. Here at plain ol` Autopia, we discuss it all, fabulous or not.

JustinR32
02-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Yo, Bret, I`m going all gaga over TW in this forum, right now! :D

Not really, but I did try it, the new Platinum formula. Hey, it was only eight bucks. It`s OK. I would like to have someone else try it and see if they could duplicate my results. I`m not trying to hype it, I`m trying to be accurate, and I`d like my results to undergo experimental scrutiny.

Tom

imported_BretFraz
02-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Hahaha, Tom. And I`m trying to find that Eagle One stuff with the "nanotechnology". Man, I gotta get some of those nano`s on my truck pronto!! With all the Eagle One stuff I already have I could take the crown of "Official Eagle One Hypester of Autopia".

I like to know what`s decent out there for under $10. I get a lot of emails and posts on other forums from people who don`t want to mail order boutique products and will not spend more that $20 total on anything. Thanks for your thought on the TW stuff. It`s good info. :up

jimmybuffit
02-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Mosca, I`m curious, did a mod `edit` your post, or did you not post the link?

BTW, the `new` 90 Miata took the 750 tip home just fine.

runs like a champ! The paint is another subject...

Jim

JustinR32
02-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Oops, no, I forgot to link it;

Here. (http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32841)

I was going to PM you about the car, Jim. Y`know what you oughtta do, `charge one... ;) :D

Tom

BumpersPlus2
02-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Put the 5.0 in it!!!

Scottwax
02-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Bumpers Plus

Put the 5.0 in it!!!

Werd! :up :bow :xyxthumbs :cool: :D

C. Charles Hahn
02-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by bretfraz

Well, I would hope there`s some talk about a Meguiar`s product in a Meguiar`s owned and operated forum. I`d be a little shocked if they were going ga-ga over Turtle Wax or something.

It`s nice that there is someplace where it`s All Meguiar`s All The Time. Here at plain ol` Autopia, we discuss it all, fabulous or not.

:D

rstype
02-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by bretfraz

Well, I would hope there`s some talk about a Meguiar`s product in a Meguiar`s owned and operated forum.

Wait, isn`t it owned and operated by David?

Registrant:

Bynon, David (IAUVLUZXKD)

29 Delaport Ct.

Coronado, CA 92118

US

Domain Name: MEGUIARSONLINE.COM

Administrative Contact:

Bynon, David (CJDQYGJXOI) david@autopia.org

29 Delaport Ct.

Coronado, CA 92118

US

619-839-3609

Jngrbrdman
02-13-2004, 12:37 PM
All I know is that David hosts a lot of stuff. He hosts Show Car Garage too. That doesn`t mean he owns it by any means.

Scottwax
02-13-2004, 12:46 PM
See avatar and user text

<--------------------------

:lol

Bobby G
02-13-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by BW

Wait, isn`t it owned and operated by David?

Registrant:

Bynon, David (IAUVLUZXKD)

29 Delaport Ct.

Coronado, CA 92118

US

Domain Name: MEGUIARSONLINE.COM

Administrative Contact:

Bynon, David (CJDQYGJXOI) david@autopia.org

29 Delaport Ct.

Coronado, CA 92118

US

619-839-3609

I host Meguiar`s Online and a number of other sites on a monthly fee basis. This is simply another aspect of my business. My involvement with the Meguiar`s Online site ends with technical support.

db

armoredsaint
02-13-2004, 03:05 PM
David, must be nice to live on Coronado Island! For my company trip I stayed at the Hotel Del Coronado for a week, it was hard leaving. I am jealous of you! :D