PDA

View Full Version : So, who`s in for a 1st time Zaino testing?

Pages : [1] 2

imported_jgv
02-09-2004, 05:14 PM
I`m in! Been curious for more than a year but our Euro distributor has ridiculous prices so I kept waiting...:rolleyes:

What do you expect from it?

Scottwax
02-09-2004, 05:16 PM
I`m interested in what you have to say about it Jose. I think you are one of the most unbiased product testers here.

detailbarn
02-09-2004, 05:23 PM
you may notice a better shine I did. But the biggest improvment is that it is easier to use, both in application and removal.

imported_Greg
02-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Stay tuned, my review will be coming soon.

KingV
02-09-2004, 05:50 PM
How much easier to apply? The main reason I switched to 1Z products is ease of application.

detailbarn
02-09-2004, 05:55 PM
KingV the new Zaino is much easier to apply but from my personial experince with 1Z I would have to say that not many products could claim to be as easier than 1Z.

Jngrbrdman
02-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Dammit.... I still haven`t had a chance to use the last "new" Zaino that came out. Uhmmm.... hey Jason, feel like hooking a brother up with some more samples? :D lol

Spilchy
02-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Is this the NXT review thread? Hey, whatta ya say we test some NXT?! Please, please, please!!!! Come on guys :D (just kiddin`!)

I`ve never used Zaino. I already have too many products. It seems too "plasticky" looking. But what do I know.

I look forward to the reviews and ofcourse... PICS!

:wavey

imported_jgv
02-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Hey, you know me! I`ve tested and have been using NXT already! I said I like it very much!

But it doesn`t exclude Zaino! I respect it and want to try/use it also. :xyxthumbs

ultrajim49
02-10-2004, 04:01 AM
I`m using Zaino for 2 years now

and

JGV,

I ordered through our European distributor,

I know I paid alot for the products AND shippingcosts AND fees for money transactions,

but,

I wanted to try it (fast , didn`t want to wait )

and,

I`m happy with it and I have good results with it.

As I told many people who saw my car and asked what product I used : it `s all in the preparation, Zaino is the finishing touch.

I still have Z, so trying the "new" Z will have to wait `till the "old" is gone

Christiaan

imported_jgv
02-10-2004, 04:48 AM
Christiaan, my grammar failed when I did the title question. I didn`t mean testing the new Zaino products, but `new to Zaino` testings, testing it for the first time.

I know it`s all in the prep, in fact I only seal/top after I`m happy with the way it looks, like I could stop right there, after the prep.

ultrajim49
02-10-2004, 05:06 AM
I see, (I`ve edited the title a little to match your Q)

The first time I had the Zaino outfit (Z2, Z5 , ZFX and Z6),

I read the manual like a dozen times,

and after I first realy used Z,

I wrote this manual :

http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14408&highlight=manual

Is this what you were looking for?

:wavey

Christiaan

imported_jgv
02-10-2004, 07:45 AM
That`s a very handy `how to`. I saved it together with the one from Nick T. for my reference.

I started this thread mostly for newbies on the Z process, both to know if there are any and their experiences.

Thanks for the link :xyxthumbs

Jesstzn
02-10-2004, 09:31 AM
When did the new Z come out?

imported_jgv
02-10-2004, 11:39 AM
I think it was in the midle of last year (For what I read on Autopia)