PDA

View Full Version : Question about QEW!

tony_passat
02-05-2004, 02:16 PM
I`ve been interested in trying out QEW for quite some time now mainly because it`s hard for me to wash out of direct sunlight. The way my house faces (south east), I don`t get any shade on my driveway until the sun drops below the hills. This gives me a very small window of opportunity to wash my cars before it gets too dark to see well. I`ve been burned by tempting fate and washing when the sun was out, and I end up spending hours afterwards trying to removing all the baked on water/soap spots.

So my question is this, can QEW be used in direct sunlight given that you are washing then drying one panel at a time? I would think that the soap/water wouldn`t have enough time to dry out if you worked fairly quickly. I`m really hoping that QEW is the ticket for me.

Thanks y`all.

Tony

imported_ajbarnes
02-05-2004, 02:21 PM
I haven`t had a problem with Q in direct sunlight.

shaf
02-06-2004, 02:02 AM
Absolutely. I even asked Scott about this once and he just told me the obvious - simply wash a smaller area and wipe it dry before it has a chance to dry out on you. This way you could even wash a black car in the blazing sun if you do it right. :)

tony_passat
02-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks a lot guys! I`m really looking forward to trying it now! Just ordered myself a couple of 16oz. bottles for $10 from Protect All`s website.

Tony

imported_ajbarnes
02-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by tony_passat

Thanks a lot guys! I`m really looking forward to trying it now! Just ordered myself a couple of 16oz. bottles for $10 from Protect All`s website.

Tony

I just saw that deal earlier....unfortunately I can`t stop myself from buying!!!:( :D

k2dan
02-06-2004, 03:27 PM
Yes Ive used QEW in direct Sunlight in Australian Summer. 32deg celsius.

One panel at a time.......worked fine.

Dan