PDA

View Full Version : New yellow PakShak MF

stevet
02-02-2004, 12:37 PM
I received three of the new PakShak Ultra Fine MF towels for Christmas. I haven`t heard anything here about these towels and was wondering if anybody else has purchased some and what they think of them.

I think they are the best MF I have used. These towels only come in yellow and measure 16 in x 24 in. They are much plusher than the regular PakShak and softer than any other MF I have used. These towels are great for QD work and final wipe down. They also work great for removal of polish, SG, AIO, ect. but I will use my regular PakShaks for that.

I own PakShak, Megs Ultimate Wipe, Miracle/Magic towel, Autofiber, Turtlewax, Walmart(concordia), Bed Bath and Beyond, Cobra, and a few others, over 150 in total. These new PakShaks are the best ones I now own. I will be ordering more in the future.

tom p.
02-02-2004, 12:51 PM
I`ve got a few on order....they may show up today.

Ranney said he really likes them for a final wipe/final polish.

They look nice as do his other products. I am excited about seeing the WW towels since I am still drying with FieldCrest towels or faux chamois. :o

Pats300zx
02-02-2004, 01:11 PM
I think they are the best MF I have used.

I got some of Ranney`s new yellow MF`s and they are incredible !!!!

One of the best Pakshak products I have used yet.

Spilchy
02-02-2004, 03:39 PM
How would you compare them to the Magic/Miracle towels?

I have a bunch of reular PakShaks (and love them) and also a bunch of Miracle/Magic towels too.

NOTHING to date compares to them. They are THE best.

If you say they are similar if not better, it`ll be worth buying a few!

stevet
02-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Spilchy,

I have a bunch of regular PakShak towels. 16 in x 16 in, and 24 in x 24 in. The new yellow ones are much plusher and are the softest towel I have ever used. They are also 16 in x 24 in, perfect size for me.

I also have the Miracle/Magic Towel (whatever one Autogeek sells). The yellow PakShak is a little more plush and softer, plus it`s a bigger towel. It also feels better constructed than the Miracle/Magic Towel.

If you are happy with the regular PakShak Towels you will love the yellow ones.:up

jmsc
02-02-2004, 04:53 PM
for the new yellow Pakshak towels at $12/per towel but they are larger in size.

Does anyone know the Promotional Code for Pakshak?

May try one to test against my Elite, Miracle and Yosteve.

tom p.
02-02-2004, 05:01 PM
right off the boat:

tom p.
02-02-2004, 05:03 PM
close up of WW drying towel (2 X 3`):

Spilchy
02-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Is there an Autopian price on this new wonder towel??

$12 is a little too much for me.

tom p.
02-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Ultra MF Towel (L) vs. Ultra-Fine MF Towel (R):

RTE60
02-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Just ordered some this week , was quoted $6.25 with the autopian discount, hopefully will get them later in the week

Pats300zx
02-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Just ordered some this week , was quoted $6.25 with the autopian discount

Well worth it IMO....:up

Perfect towel for buffing and Qding...