PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Sonax?

imported_kgb
01-30-2004, 10:38 AM
I was wondering what their wheel cleaner was running for a bottle. Thanks

tom p.
01-30-2004, 10:44 AM
David has it for sale at $10 per bottle...price must have gone up. I think I paid $8 ver recently. Nice product and it works well but I blew thru the bottle in no time at all.

if you use a lot of wheel cleaner, I`d look at the 5L container of regular P21S. Excellent product and easy on the finish.

AndyC
01-30-2004, 10:49 AM
That`s ripoff Britain for you! I paid £8 (about $13) for R2000 at a local Vauxhall dealer where it`s almost exclusively sold in the UK. It`s made in Germany, shipped to the US and still costs less than it does here.

OK rant over, it was good stuff but I felt a bit pricey compared with my usual fave for wheels, APC+ @ 3:1. On heavily soiled wheels it did work real nice but I think that was down to its gel formula as opposed to the actual cleaning properties. Once I fitted my APC spray bottle with a foaming head this worked just as well for me although the R2000 does stick to the wheel longer, making it IMO a very good product indeed for very dirty wheels.

Price is my only objection to the product

imported_kgb
01-30-2004, 11:19 AM
Ok, I was hoping it was cheaper than that cause we also go through a lot. Thanks fellas.