PDA

View Full Version : Got a Possum Under The Deck

Beemerboy
09-15-2004, 09:24 AM
OK got the turtles out from under the deck and was back to normal until last week.

On Friday night I noticed something on the back deck. Turned on the light and its a possum eating the cats dry food. Went out and he takes off into a hole in the deck where the lawn meets the deck.

I could just plug that up but the cat goes under there when its hot to stay cool, also there is no other way out. Last night he was back and I`m still wondering as to what I`m going to do.

Will call animal control today to see what they say. I`m sure that he`s under the deck hiding in the day.

If its not one thing its another:lmfao

JaredPointer
09-15-2004, 09:28 AM
Haha Beemer!! You need to put up something to keep these wild animals out from under your deck! It must be like a little slice of heaven under there for them! Good luck with this one!

Poorboy
09-15-2004, 09:29 AM
well at least the turtles are safe :lol

a shot gun could easily take care of your problem:dunno

Beemerboy
09-15-2004, 09:30 AM
That`s the problem there is only one way under the deck and I`m not sure how he got in the back yard to start with. The wife tells me they live in trees? I`ve got to do some research on that one

Beemerboy
09-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Steve If I could it would have been done already take my word for it!!

freedre
09-15-2004, 09:50 AM
Have you tried SSR1? It will cure just about anything.

norahcrv
09-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Well, Beemerboy, if you didn`t hide Groebuck`s cake under there, you might not attract so much wild life!

clean4u
09-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Poorboy
well at least the turtles are safe :lol

a shot gun could easily take care of your problem:dunno