PDA

View Full Version : Need a good meguiars Polish...

gb387
01-24-2004, 09:48 PM
I have been using the Deep Crystal Polish by Meguiars. I like the look I get from it but it is VERY difficult to remove and I am tired of fighting with is so it is getting the boot. Who know maybe I have a bad bottle but either way. What is a good polish or a cleaner/polish by meguiars is there something in the pro line? I apply everything with a PC 7336, any help would be great!

imported_BretFraz
01-24-2004, 09:51 PM
Probably the best overall polish Meguiar`s makes is #83 Dual Action Cleaner Polish, aka DACP. Starts out like a fine cut but buffers down quickly to a much milder product. With the PC and a yellow polishing pad, DACP can do a lot of things well.

Don
01-24-2004, 11:03 PM
The #80 speed glaze would be a good choice too

vmunoz
01-25-2004, 06:15 AM
Since joining Autopia, I`ve always liked Megs. #82 Swirl-Free polish. It puts a very nice gloss and shine on your car or truck while removing light swirls. For dark vehicles, add Megs. #81 polish for a deeper gloss.

V...

imported_memnuts
01-25-2004, 07:26 AM
Another vote for Meguiar`s DACP ( #83 Professional line). A must in everyone`s detailing arsenal. Easy to use with PC and good results. I normally follow with Menzerna IP and FP but this is not necessary on my light colored vehicle ( silver). Just got some 1Z ultra and will try as soon as I can find some time.:wavey