PDA

View Full Version : VM & CMW vs. PwC & Ex

JaCkaL829
01-22-2004, 08:40 PM
Hello,

I have a question for all of you concerning Clearkotes VM & CMW compared to Poorboy`s PwC & Ex Sealant. My question is quick which 1 of these combos is more durable??? I am thinking the Poorboy`s combo is more durable because the Ex Sealant would last longer then Clearkotes Carnuaba Moose Wax??? Please correct me if i`m wrong. Also is it a noticable difference in durability like weeks or only days???

Thanks for any input.

Scottwax
01-22-2004, 08:49 PM
I am getting an easy 3 months + of beading from VM/CMW, and I now have one of my customer`s vehicles that is now at the 3 month mark with PwC/EX and it is also beading nicely. I don`t know when he will have me wax it again, so until he does, I`ll keep track of the beading and slickness.

Appearance-wise, they are pretty close but as of yet, I can`t accurately answer your durability question other than to say in my area, both bead at least 3 months.

JaCkaL829
01-22-2004, 08:54 PM
Oh ok I was just wondering if there was a drastic difference in durability between the two combos. I`d be happy to get 3 months of beading, so i guess either combo is good for me.

Thanks for the speedy reply Scottwax!

Scottwax
01-22-2004, 11:45 PM
BTW, I used VM/CMW on this 2002 Cadillac DTS on October 8th of last year and took the picture this Tuesday. It was beading nicely and still had a moderately slick surface. It had been to Arkansas and back twice. Not sure how he washes his cars, but it is owned by an older couple and they don`t wax their cars. VM/CMW seems to retain it`s look for a while too!

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/10992002_Cadillac_DTS1.jpg