PDA

View Full Version : Griots Sprayer Heads

jsoto
01-21-2004, 04:44 PM
How are Griots Sprayer Heads.

Between the Meguiars Regular & Hi-Volume Sprayer Head, I like the regular one better. More adjustability in the spray pattern IMO. Never used the Griots though. Just writing to see how the Griots Sprayer Head compares.

AndyC
01-22-2004, 04:12 AM
I`m using 2 old Griots bottles @ present - one for a shampoo mix for claying and the other for APC+ mix for my wheels. Nice bottles and good sprayers but they tend to be all or nothing (i.e. they either spray a heavy jet or nothing at all)

I prefer the Megs spray bottles myself - just got a foaming spray head for the APC+ to waste less product.

togwt
01-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Question: Griots Sprayer Heads

I agree with AndyC all or nothing, plus they are larger than most.

I like shape of / mist spray pattern of Zymol Spritz flask type bottles (I use them to spray a fine mist of Klasse SG onto a pad to give a super thin application)

~One man’s opinion / observations~

~Hope this helps~

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

justadumbarchitect * so i question everything*

imported_kgb
01-22-2004, 09:00 AM
They are great but you can find them locally for half the price.

jsoto
01-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Thanks guys. Just checking since it was the termed *Finest Sprayer*. It seems like alot of folks like the high-volume sprayhead and I ordered myself quite a few only to find out that it is *all or none* on the spray pattern.

Accumulator
01-22-2004, 10:26 AM
Yeah, the Griot`s sprayers are nothing special. I have a bunch of them and they sometimes quit working right- and yeah they don`t adjust quite as well as I`d like. Oh, and I dunno about their bottles, either. Mine often break when they get dropped on the (admittedly hard) floor.

My sprayers and bottles from TOL and some "industrial" ones from the local big-box work better than the Griot`s ones.

endus
01-22-2004, 02:37 PM
I like the griots bottles but you can get the exact same ones at Home Depot for less.

imported_kgb
01-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Yeah, when you see yourself wanting a non chemical product at Griot`s try to find it locally or cheaper first. You should have no problems doing do.