PDA

View Full Version : Is Softpolish coming over stateside Mike ?

Pages : [1] 2

jsoto
01-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Any word on Softpolish coming over stateside ?

Mike @ einszett
01-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Yes! Waxpolish Soft has just arrived and will be available in limited quantity for now. Please inquire with your dealer as to its availablity since they may not dispaly it as `available` yet. It`s not even displayed on our main website www.1z-usa.com yet.

Waxpolish Soft is best described as being similar to Express but with a higher content of premium white carnauba and the addition of polymer wax--similar to the polymer wax in our Metallic Polish & Wax but different from the polymers in Glanz Wax.

Wax Polish Soft is great as a finishing polish. Abrasive level is close to zero. It can hide holograms and other surface imperfections not fixed with regular polishes. A great polish for shows and for detailers.

Some people will term it a glaze although a glaze is technically any type of polish (regardless of abrasiveness) that is silicone-free. Therefore, Waxpolish Soft is not a glaze in the technical sense.

Finally, it is only available in the Pro-Line size of 1L.

If you have any questions, don`t hesitate to ask :xyxthumbs

Regards,

jet_m3
02-24-2004, 02:19 AM
Mike,

What is the difference b/w wax polish soft and express polish? Thanks.

Mike @ einszett
02-24-2004, 09:11 AM
Compared to Express, Waxpolish soft contains more white carnauba, is lower on cleaners (chemical), contains polymers for added gloss and contains concealers to hide holograms/clouding. Who should use it?

Meant for detailers who`s customers want a deeper finish and gloss than Express Polish. Or, if you`re looking to conceal blemishes, holograms - especially on dark colored cars - this is a great product.

Regards,

Jcrawford
02-24-2004, 07:35 PM
basically a good last step in a detailer`s inexpensive wash/wax combo, where there is no polishing done?

Mike @ einszett
02-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Correct. Also great as a last step before displaying your car in a show/concours. It can take single stage black (I know there is not much around anymore, unfortunately) to a whole new level.

jet_m3
02-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Mike,

You got a PM :doh

jet_m3
02-25-2004, 04:17 PM
Would it be possible to get a sample of the waxpolish soft?

Thanks,

V

Jcrawford
02-25-2004, 07:00 PM
yeah yeah, me me *hand way up in the air*

pm me if samples are available.

Mike @ einszett
02-26-2004, 01:37 PM
Sorry for the delay guys. Past couple of days have been hectic.

We`re very limited on the Waxpolish right now since it`s a new item. I`ll forward your requests over to either Chris or Mike (not me Mike) to have the samples sent to you.

Thanks again and all the best,

Jcrawford
02-26-2004, 01:39 PM
thanks, mike

Jcrawford
02-26-2004, 04:45 PM
what would the effects be of putting waxpolish soft over glanz? any stripping?? probably so. just thinking about some extra pop on my black paint and possibly filling in minor stuff. need the glanz though for durability.

jet_m3
02-27-2004, 10:25 AM
I went ahead and ordered it from nick@paradise anyway! If I don`t like it, you`re buying it back from me mike! :D I`ll have almost the entire 1z line soon :up

Mike @ einszett
02-27-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by JCrawford

what would the effects be of putting waxpolish soft over glanz? any stripping?? probably so. just thinking about some extra pop on my black paint and possibly filling in minor stuff. need the glanz though for durability.

Jet: I have no relation to 1Z... never heard of them... I don`t know what you`re talking about :LOLOL Kidding. Thank you. Actually, I will take it back if you don`t like it but you will like it. Look into my eyes... you will love it, you will love it :shocked

JCrawford: I talked with our chemist and he said that Waxpolish will take off some of the Glanz Wax. Best to put it before and then follow up with GW.

gocubbies
09-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Sorry for the delay guys. Past couple of days have been hectic.

We`re very limited on the Waxpolish right now since it`s a new item. I`ll forward your requests over to either Chris or Mike (not me Mike) to have the samples sent to you.

Thanks again and all the best,

if there are samples available i would love to get one. add it to my glanz wax and metallic polish