PDA

View Full Version : So hello there!

Pages : [1] 2

Ch!lledBudwei2e
01-19-2004, 06:15 PM
Just a brief introduction of myself to everyone.

Im 22, and I`m writing this from all the way North Wales, UK.

My current work status is sadly a crappy stock control job in our answer to Wall Mart, looking for a way out soon.

My hobbies are cars, computer and photography.

Current car is a Honda Integra Type R in black. Detailing wise Im currenlty using all Meguiars ( Gold Class Clear Coat Car Wax, Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner, Scratch X, Ultimate Wipe

, Lambswool Wash Mitt and regreatably a Meguiars cordless orbital buffer, thats not the best buy ever so it may seem ).

The car is my pride and joy, only mods so far are a decat and a 5Zigen cat back.

Hoping to take detailing on the car and in my life up a notch or two.

Picture of the car after the Meguiars works about a year ago with a then crappy camera

http://www.rhodribaker.zen.co.uk/itrbridge.jpg .

Eclipse550HP
01-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Welcome bro. Nice choise in a teg .. You seem to be off to a great start.:xyxthumbs

SK2003TypeS
01-19-2004, 06:35 PM
Welcome to Autopia :wavey

Nice ride !

Alex Creasey
01-19-2004, 06:45 PM
Welcome :)

Now I`ve seen this piccy before.....

Can`t think though... It was either the Honda Revolutions site or Meguiars UK?

Looks good! Enjoy the site :).... it`s a great place.

Mr Monk
01-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Ch!lledBudwei2e ....Welcome to the site. :wavey

Nice ride & nice looking photo. :xyxthumbs

Even though you used a "crappy" camera as you said, it has that "calendar" look to it. Keep up the good work !

Ch!lledBudwei2e
01-20-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Alex Creasey

Welcome :)

Now I`ve seen this piccy before.....

Can`t think though... It was either the Honda Revolutions site or Meguiars UK?

Looks good! Enjoy the site :).... it`s a great place.

Lol that would be on both then ;) Im a regular on Honda R and once got the car on shining stars gallery on meguiars.

K_Csaxo
01-20-2004, 06:44 AM
welcome to autopia

lovely car and enjoy the site, i am sure you will pick up many tips and techniques to help your cleaning routine.

AndyC
01-20-2004, 07:37 AM
Welcome to Autopia!

Sweet car - Menai Bridge?

Ch!lledBudwei2e
01-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by AndyC

Welcome to Autopia!

Sweet car - Menai Bridge?

Yes it is indeed, do you come here often? Few of us a regualr driving enthusiast and are planning a few track days if anyone ventures up this way.

ntoddalbert
01-20-2004, 05:49 PM
Great pic, looks like an ad its so good.

I am planning on a trip to Wales down the road, I have aunt there (im originaly from N. Ireland) Just out of curiosity what is the speed limit there? I was thinking of a coastal drive....

butchdave
01-20-2004, 06:16 PM
:brit :welcome :brit

Theres a coastal drive?

ntoddalbert
01-20-2004, 08:02 PM
There has to be, the UK is an Island still right?

Ch!lledBudwei2e
01-21-2004, 05:38 AM
North Wales has the best road in the UK for driving, many a car magazine test cars here. Just last mont Evo car magazine came here to test the enzo, f40, f50 and 288 gto ( iirc ) in a ferrari special and there end of year car test. The road are round Bala, Conwy, Bethesda and Betws Y Coed and go on for miles with all kind of challanges, and the scencery is also second to none!

Oh and about 5miles away we have a race track aswell which is up there with the best in the UK, more of a cult favourite than a big silverstone kind of track.

Ch!lledBudwei2e
01-21-2004, 05:42 AM
The coastal drives are again everywere, with the likes of Caernarfon with it`s caslte, Anglesey is just one big island and your never more than a few miles off the coast. Then you can venture south west in North Wales and you get some amazing driving and also many harbours wich bring with them some $$$$ cars.

Speed limits are: 30mph in a built up area, 40 in semi built up, 50 in a single carrige way, and 70mph being the dual carriage way and motorway speed.

ntoddalbert
01-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Thanks for the info.......