PDA

View Full Version : OK go ahead call me stupid

corvetteman
01-18-2004, 01:21 PM
I had a SMALL spill of paint on my car and to make matters worse instead of grabbing some clay I grabbed paint leveler and a (eek) paper towel like a fool. After I was done I hade micro marring clouded paint for about 3 inchs. UGH how could I be so dumb? anyways I grabbed my 3m perfect it smr for dark cars and it worked perfect. Its all looking 100% again. Boy did I get lucky and boy did I sweat for 10 minutes.

NOW GO AHEAD. CALL ME DUMB. I DESERVE IT!

Accumulator
01-18-2004, 01:26 PM
Heh heh, "dumb" would be NOT LEARNING from the experience. It sounds like the 3M SMR might work better on *your* paint than I would have expected, this bodes well for the major detailing you`ve been planning.

Heh heh, yeah, always reach for the clay first...

K_Csaxo
01-18-2004, 01:35 PM
DUMB! lol no seriousley i was repairing a few paint chips a while back and a blob of paint dripped onto my paintwork. luckily i was in a friends garage at the time and it was wiped off with thinners otherwise i wouldnt have known what to do!

corvetteman
01-18-2004, 01:43 PM
I was dumb and stupid.

Accumulater you are right its a great sign that my 3m smr perfect it worked so well. Gives me hope for when I get the use of the pc this week.

YoSteve
01-20-2004, 12:00 AM
if it were my car, i`d have used my shirt and or have just blotted

If you forget again, default on blotting :)