01-12-2004, 12:40 PM
H; and greetings from Norway.

Anyone out there who can tell me if it is possible to buy

the big blue drying towel in Europe ???

Regards.

Johnny Mellum

Bobby G
01-12-2004, 02:09 PM
It`s made in Korea and distributed throughout the world. I`d think you should be able to find it.

ntoddalbert
01-12-2004, 02:14 PM
Gotta Love the Big blue, I have one and use it a lot. The new smaller waffle weaves are softer though. Pakshak.com has special pricing for members. It will take two towels on a larger SUV but its worth it in my opinion.

taxidriver
01-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Can,t find it in Norway, i have been looking for it a looong time now. It is possible to buy it online from the u.s but the shipping cost are to expensive...Minimum order 150 Dollar+ shipping+norwegian VAT

imported_jgv
01-12-2004, 02:37 PM
Hi taxidriver! Welcome to another European here :xyxthumbs

I couldn`t find any of those towels on Europe, so I don`t know where you saw that 150 dollar figure but it`s wrong.

Go here (http://www.exceldetail.com) or here (http://www.premiumautocare.com) and you will find ww towels and you can buy and ask to be sent to you mark the package as a gift, so they don`t charge you taxes ;).

I`ve done it, in fact I bought a lot or detail stuff in the US, right now I`m waiting for some packages.

taxidriver
01-12-2004, 02:57 PM
The problem is that the companys will not take orders under 150 Dollars.- As you can see from this e.mail

Thank you for your e-mail - we appreciate hearing from you!

We do not have any dealers in Norway. We do ship internationally

but require a minimum order of $150.00. All packages go via air

parcel post and shipping charges are based on weight of the package.

You are responsible for all custom/duty charges.

Thanks for asking!

Happy Motoring!

Jan Freiberg

www.properautocare.com

www.hawg-wash.com

www.properboatcare.com

imported_jgv
01-12-2004, 03:38 PM
I just sent you a couple of links from other companies where you can buy GREAT WW MF drying towels! Forget that company (by the way, for you is $ 150, for me $ 100)

You can buy great quality towels from a lot of places!