PDA

View Full Version : New to the site!!!

Bottle_Fed_Vett
01-11-2004, 05:36 PM
just wondering if a mod could ad a E to the end of my name PLEASE:up

hondaguy2582
01-11-2004, 06:24 PM
pm davidb about it, and im sure he`ll get your name straight!!!

K_Csaxo
01-11-2004, 06:27 PM
how do you pm davidb? i would like my ID changed too :D

hondaguy2582
01-11-2004, 06:30 PM
Well honestly, if you dont have that many posts, then I wouldn`t bother pming davidb about it, just make a new sn and go from there(be a post whore to threads for a couple days if you want to get you posts back up if thats what you want).

Bobby G
01-12-2004, 09:44 AM
I`d rather get a PM than have a bunch of dead user names. Changing your ID is pretty quick.

Bobby G
01-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Bottle_Fed_Vett... I limited user names to 15 characters. How about BottleFedVette?

togwt
01-12-2004, 09:51 AM
:welcome Bottle_Fed_Vett (+e)

~One man’s opinion, observation~

As you will see it’s a ‘very user friendly’ place, the people on this forum are very knowledgeable, and are more than willing to share their knowledge. The one thing that seems to stand out here compared to other special interest forums is a spirit of "open mindednessâ€, no opinion expressed is ‘wrong’ just different.

I’ve put this together to help you ‘find your way around’, hope this helps.

After reading the House Rules (upper left of the home page) that will tell you a bit about our operating procedures (and then Acronyms) Suggest you start at David’s guide (Learn icon – Car Care Topics) and/or (Forum – University) you could also research FAQ (go to Interact-Features-FAQ) or Interact (Search) and then ask your questions on (Forums - University) there are also tips on products under Shop (How-To) plus be sure to check on the discounts available to forum members. And there’s the (Reviews) section that includes the Hall of Fame, where contributing members have posted their evaluation of products.

The Autopia “Guide to detailing eBook†(eBook Subscription) covers most facets of vehicle detailing, it only costs $9.95, and that money helps to support this forum. If Autopia solves just one of your detailing problems it’s worth the price of admission

Experience unshared; is knowledge wastedâ€/

justadumbarchitect * so i question everything*

imported_kgb
01-12-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by DavidB

Bottle_Fed_Vett... I limited user names to 15 characters. How about BottleFedVette?

And how about we get some pics and specs on that Vette? :xyxthumbs

Bottle_Fed_Vett
01-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by DavidB

Bottle_Fed_Vett... I limited user names to 15 characters. How about BottleFedVette? that will work.........THANKS

chris0626
01-12-2004, 10:04 PM
Among the House Rules that TOWGT mentions ... we ask people to post questions in the Autopia Univ forum `til they have 30 posts -- especially when it`s the kind of question that gets asked and answered repeatedly on Autopia. (So I`ve moved this thread into that forum.) And even the veterans post in AU when they want to share fundamental info or ask a basic question. If you haven`t had a chance you might want to check out Autopia`s "House Rules" at http://www.autopia.org/rules.php .