PDA

View Full Version : Powerful Marketing Idea To Share....

imported_ajbarnes
01-10-2004, 08:57 AM
To all detailing business owners, I like to share with you a very simple marketing idea I thought up......

One of you may have already thought about this, but I figured I`d share it anyway.

*Theme Based Flyers*

Create a flyer for specific career fields. Lawyers, Doctors, Vet`s, Accountants, Nurses, Hair Dressers, etc. Integrate facts about each career field into the flyer.

For example, for doctor`s, you can say something like: "While you heal your patient, we`ll heal your vehicle" "The medicine we use to heal your vehicle is....(Names Of Your Detailing Supplies)"

For Hair Dresser`s, you can say something like: "While you make your client look beautiful, we can make your vehicle look astonishing", etc.

If you can think of some, add them on.....:xyxthumbs

imported_mirrorfinishman
01-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ajbarnes

To all detailing business owners, I like to share with you a very simple marketing idea I thought up......

*Theme Based Flyers*

Create a flyer for specific career fields. Lawyers, Doctors, Vet`s, Accountants, Nurses, Hair Dressers, etc. Integrate facts about each career field into the flyer.

That`s a very good idea. I`d also think about adding in how your service would benefit the Lawyer, Doctor, etc. Like the time savings for busy professionals, etc.

Also, when you create `Theme Based Flyers` you will certainly be going after your target market. That`s a very good way to market your business.

Great idea. Thanks for sharing that...

Scottwax
01-10-2004, 10:39 PM
I thought of one to use for strip club owners, but I`d better humor myself with that one!

jerry@robs
01-11-2004, 02:38 AM
Hehe... C`mon Scott, share it! hehe.

ajbarnes: Great idea... :)

Eclipse550HP
01-11-2004, 06:44 AM
Yeah bro let her rip.. Im always down for some strip club jokes hehe

ntoddalbert
01-11-2004, 08:00 PM
I dont detail for a living.... but when I was young and in school to make a few bucks I would detail. I found a hand written note short and to the point always got a response left on a windshield. I would say something like, " Wow what a nice car, I love the (Insert your choice here) I detail cars for a living and I couldnt resist dropping off a copy of my card since I know how incredible this car would look after a good detail. If your interested please give me a call. Good luck with this beauty"

I put a note like that on newer looking BMW/Jags etc and was able to get a response rate well better than any flyer.

Just thought I would share, I realize a full time detailer might not have time to write notes, make it punishment for your kids.

Scottwax
01-11-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by theveed

Hehe... C`mon Scott, share it! hehe.

If I get banned, its on your head. ;)

Strip club owners, your dancers aren`t the only the only ones who need waxing :lol

imported_Solution Finish
01-11-2004, 09:29 PM
THAT is tooo funny! :D

Auto Care USA
01-11-2004, 09:55 PM
This is a great idea and I used it. But to really enhance the flyer what I recomend is to use a client in that field as a recomendation. Example...Dear Dr. Smith recently we detailed Dr. Whites vehicle he loved the job we did and he recomends that we can do the same for you. You will realize incredible results using this method.

imported_mirrorfinishman
01-16-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Auto Care USA

This is a great idea and I used it. But to really enhance the flyer what I recomend is to use a client in that field as a recomendation. Example...Dear Dr. Smith recently we detailed Dr. Whites vehicle he loved the job we did and he recomends that we can do the same for you. You will realize incredible results using this method.

Auto Care,

Very good idea!

You could even try to get the Doctor to write you a personal letter of recommendation, in his own words. And then add that to your flyer.

Example:

Dear Dr. Smith, we recently detailed Dr. Whites vehicle and thought you would be interested in reading his comments about our detailing service. [follow with the Drs. personal letter of recommendation]

Just adding to an already good idea...