PDA

View Full Version : You Autopians just cost me big $

imported_The Uncle
01-10-2004, 02:18 AM
After reading the various threads on how to wash a car, how to clean wheels and tires, etc, I could no longer stand living in an apartment building where I am dependent on coin-operated car wash. So, I went ahead, and took the plunge. I bought a townhouse with a garage. It has a hose and driveway and a nice shady spot to detail my car. I can Klasse and S100 the car whenever I want now, and no worries about swirls inflicted by a car wash.

Had I not been reading and enjoying this site so much, I would not have even worried about having a garage and would probably have bought a much different place.

So, the way I figure it, visting this site has cost me a few hundred thousand dollars.

Robb
01-10-2004, 02:54 AM
and to think that i thought buying all these new products was expensive : )

BlueZ71
01-10-2004, 06:30 AM
I`ve been told it`s only the beginning! I`m currently looking for a new home and my first criteria is a 2-1/2 car garage min.

such is life as an autopian.

blue

imported_The Uncle
01-10-2004, 12:36 PM
LOL! I had a similar discussion with my real estate agent. Funny thing is that I`m a single guy with only one car. But, I insisted on a big garage and a easy access to a water supply.

BlueDragonZ
01-10-2004, 02:11 PM
My criteria when I`m looking for an apartment is at least COVERED PARKING then a wash bay. :p