PDA

View Full Version : My Z got SNOWED on :(

BlueDragonZ
01-09-2004, 07:29 PM
It finally snowed here and I was at work so I had to drive home in the slush. :mad: I just had her washed and detailed two days prior. It cleared up by morning though and the roads dried up. That was cool because it gave me a chance to give her another bath. I was a little scared though because I`ve always washed her by hand and never through a car wash. Even though it`s a touchless car wash I was still a little scared. It did pretty good :xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs will probably going there again in a couple of days. Gotta keep the Z clean. :D

Inzane
01-09-2004, 08:58 PM
I don`t drive my Z in the winter, ever.

Not that I can`t, just that I won`t. I don`t want to subject that car to the harsh elements (sand, gravel, salt, slush, snow brushes & ice scrapers, COLD starts, etc.).

BlueDragonZ
01-09-2004, 09:11 PM
Unfortunately for my Z, she`s my daily driver. I`ll be able to give her a break this weekend because I`ll be using my GF 99 Sentra.

imported_ajbarnes
01-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by BlueDragonZ

Unfortunately for my Z, she`s my daily driver. I`ll be able to give her a break this weekend because I`ll be using my GF 99 Sentra.

Now there`s a shot to pride!:lol From a high powered Z to a Sentra.:D

BlueDragonZ
01-09-2004, 10:20 PM
It`s funny because people that really know me are always talking about my car. When others ask what kind of car I have I simply say a Nissan. You should se their faces when they see me dring the Sentra. It`s like WTF is the big idea. :D LOL

Inzane
01-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by ajbarnes

Now there`s a shot to pride!:lol From a high powered Z to a Sentra.:D

Tell me about it. My Twin Turbo Z isn`t stock. I have to go from approx. ~ 430 hp (modded) to 145 hp (stock). <-- flywheel #`s.

Pats300zx
01-10-2004, 09:55 AM
Gotta keep the Z clean.

A definite must :xyxthumbs

imported_memnuts
01-10-2004, 10:31 AM
My sig states it all :D

Get a beater, even though my beater is as will maintained and detailed as my cruise mobile and 3 classics Chevys.

Small price for peace of mind and safety. 10" tire patches and 350 - 450 lbs of torque ( true measure of power) do not like snow very much :scared