PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in January?

Pages : [1] 2 3

BradE
01-08-2004, 12:05 PM
For me it is. I couldn`t resist the urge to spend some of my freshly acquired Christmas cash. At least I can say I got something useful. ;)

Sal is the man. :bow

JasonC8301
01-08-2004, 12:54 PM
w000t more Zaino!

I will jump start my detailing once the weather gets above 50 (should be a while.)

Where`s the Z16, Z18, and possibly Z3 to round out the collection? LOL j/K

imported_jgv
01-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Zzzzzzz.... kinda makes me sleep :p Guess spending season just begin :xyxthumbs

imported_COBRyan
01-08-2004, 02:37 PM
I used that glass polish and I threw it away after the second use. Terrible stuff. In fact I am not a fan at all of Zaino. It gets way too much hype in my opinion. Scottwax got me hooked on Poorboys, Clearkote, and Klasse!!! Will never go back to Zaino now. But Zaino does smell nice lol

BradE
01-08-2004, 02:50 PM
I`m the opposite. I`ve used Zaino for 2+ years and love it. Tried CK, over hyped IMO.

imported_memnuts
01-08-2004, 03:51 PM
COBRyan,

Next time you have some Zaino stuff that you can`t stand, throw it my way. I`ll even pay the postage. :D

I use many, many product lines including Zaino which I love.

SRL, after looking at your picture I went downstairs to my detailing garage and broke out a bottle of Z5 and just took a whiff.

"That smell, that wonderful smell.Smells like.... Victory!!!!" :bounce

(Robert Duval`s quote from Autopiacolyse NOW ;) )

Glossequation
01-08-2004, 03:57 PM
I have Zaino Z2 and Z5 barely used that you can have. I can`t stand the stuff its overhyped and Sal is a complete dikkface. Rude and very short with me...and all the latest technology including mail order! WTF?

imported_memnuts
01-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by blackcaraddict

I have Zaino Z2 and Z5 barely used that you can have. I can`t stand the stuff its overhyped and Sal is a complete dikkface. Rude and very short with me...and all the latest technology including mail order! WTF?

If you are serious PM me.

Zaino now has online CC ordering. :xyxthumbs

Iconoclast
01-08-2004, 04:04 PM
I thought you were saying you were Greek Orthodox.

2wheelsx2
01-08-2004, 04:05 PM
I`ll throw my name in the hat too. Anyone who wants to throw away any Zaino products, please throw them my way. I`ll pay shipping. I`ve always wanted to try it out, but found the cost prohibitive. But heck, for free, I`ll take it! :xyxthumbs

imported_Intermezzo
01-08-2004, 04:05 PM
ShowroomLincoln, a very nice Christmas indeed!

It`s funny how ZSCP gets hammered and Sal gets personally attacked in response to someone posting A PICTURE OF ZAINO PRODUCTS...LOL.....while Zaino-users are called the zealots!

What`s more amazing.....the emotional outbursts of the Anti-Zaino zealots or the level of misinformation I hear from the them??

Come on fellas, it`s just a picture.... take a deep breath and count to ten. :D

BradE
01-08-2004, 04:08 PM
It`s not even a good picture, I should have added a new digi cam to that Christmas list. ;)

imported_jgv
01-08-2004, 04:09 PM
I`m another who`s going to try that for sure...Even tho I have to order it from Germany *A LOT* more expensive. I don`t believe completely in hyping, as the saying "where there`s smoke there`s probably fire" ;)

imported_jgv
01-08-2004, 04:14 PM
ShowroomLincoln it`s a great picture! Even I don`t know the Z personally, I like products, a couple of days a local company introduced me to a brand they are representing here, Formula 1 wax, and tho I think it`s a basic common people product I still admired it. I don`t throw away my old TW cans nor Armor All sprays. They are there, in their shelf. :nixweiss

cerdas
01-08-2004, 04:15 PM
All that Z but only one bottle of car wash? What gives?