PDA

View Full Version : new paint and S100?

Catfish
01-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Hello all I`m new here and this is my first post. I have been reading and searching on here a lot and there is an immense amount of information and help here. Hopefully I`ll get some of it:D . I have spent over two months painting my bike and have done EVERYTHING myself from priming to clear. How will S100 effect the new paint? It`s Crossfire (Napa) paint, base coat clear coat. I have no clue on the curing time or any thing like that because this was my first project like this. Thanks for all help.

Catfish

gnahc79
01-06-2004, 01:36 PM
post some pics!! :D

Catfish
01-06-2004, 10:43 PM
The pics are not great becuase it was at night and in the shop that I painted it in. Once the sun comesout I`ll have some better ones. How do you post pics? There are no options to upload a pic, just posting a reply. Cann`t tell I`m new can you....lol.

Scottwax
01-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Catfish

The pics are not great becuase it was at night and in the shop that I painted it in. Once the sun comesout I`ll have some better ones. How do you post pics? There are no options to upload a pic, just posting a reply. Cann`t tell I`m new can you....lol.

You can upload them in the autopia gallery.

Catfish
01-06-2004, 11:47 PM
I figured it out....had to click on the "post topic" :up . Although, how do go about resizing the image? I uploaded to photos to the gallary but, when I try to attach the file to a post it says it must be smaller than 640x640. Can someone shead some light on this for me? Thanks.

Scottwax
01-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Catfish

I figured it out....had to click on the "post topic" :up . Although, how do go about resizing the image? I uploaded to photos to the gallary but, when I try to attach the file to a post it says it must be smaller than 640x640. Can someone shead some light on this for me? Thanks.

Download the free image optimizer at www.xat.com

Not only can you resize, but you can crop and compress with this program. Only a 1 MB download, so even on dial up, you can have it in about 5 minutes.

Catfish
01-07-2004, 12:38 AM
:bow Scottwax, I can not thank you enough :D . Here are the pics, thanks to you :xyxthumbs .

Catfish
01-07-2004, 12:41 AM
And the tag that folds up at the touch of a button. I also cut the big ole ungly fender off the undertail, painted it white and added the new blinkers.

Catfish
01-07-2004, 12:43 AM
More

Catfish
01-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Top w/ seat cowl.

Catfish
01-07-2004, 12:47 AM
Please, tell me what you think. Even if you don`t like it just, please tell me why you don`t.

Fish :wavey