PDA

View Full Version : Info for all Indianapolis people

chu_singming
01-04-2004, 03:38 PM
I just thought I`d pass this along. G&M Auto Paint Supply on N. Illinois St. carries a full line of Megiuars professional products, including DACP. :)

They`re prices are very reasonable too, the DACP cost me about $21. A nice alternative if you don`t want to order it online and wait for it to come.

TurboCat
01-04-2004, 04:06 PM
Hartman,

Thanks for the info! As a relatively newcomer to Indy (6 months), I haven`t discovered the good local supply houses.

:)

n2_space
01-06-2004, 12:45 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the info :)

jimmybuffit
01-07-2004, 05:31 AM
That`s news to me... thanks.

Finishmaster is a good source for Meg`s Pro and anything else used in a bodyshop.

Sherwin Williams Automotive on 56th at Keystone has gallon sizes of many Meg`s Pro items.

Not cheap, but they`ll deliver...

Jim

chu_singming
01-07-2004, 06:29 AM
I didn`t want to deal with finishmaster since they don`t sell to the public. I`ll look into the Sherwin Williams store though.

! apmljv
02-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Where can I pick up some cleaning tools (wheel brushes, etc..) around Indy?

fergnation
02-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Great news. I just took a trip down to Auto Brite (25min) to find out they don`t sell over the counter anymore. 95% of their stuff I can`t stand but they had a great Prepsol.

Do any of these places sell pads. There are a couple I have wanted to try but haven`t do to paying for shipping.

Thanks Hartman. I guess I didn`t realize there were many of Naptown types on here. Familiar with Jimmy but not the others. When the weather warms maybe we should get together and show off our work!