PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars NXT

bimmerzhp
01-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Check out Meguiars web site. There is some info about the new products from the NXT product line. It states availability will be 2/1/04. There is also a video showing NXT in use. It is short but worth seeing. Just thought I would pass this on.

www.meguiars.com

C-MDX
01-04-2004, 12:43 AM
It removed quite a lot of swirls too :up

armoredsaint
01-04-2004, 01:48 AM
Is this new wonder wax going to be a consumer or professional product? IMO it looks like you can get it from Wal-Mart from the bottle packaging?

BillNorth
01-04-2004, 01:54 AM
They will have both a consumer and pro line. What you see on the site now is the consumer line. Megs has not divulged how the pro line will be different. And yes, it will most like ly be available at Walmart. That, IMHO, is a bonus. Shipping and bokerage (for us Canucks) sucks. Local stuff is nice.

Scottwax
01-04-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by C-MDX

It removed quite a lot of swirls too :up

Actually, I think it just fills them in.

hondaguy2582
01-04-2004, 02:42 AM
yeah, if it fills swirls good, then this will help those ppl who have polished as much as they can with minimal swirls still present, and they can be filled in with the nxt wax.

C-MDX
01-04-2004, 02:47 AM
If that`s the case then it filled quite a lot of swirls :D

rstype
01-04-2004, 01:07 PM
I wonder how long the filling lasts. If it`s just a few days, then IMO, not much of a groundbreaker, results-wise. Oily glazes have been available for quite some time!

Corey Bit Spank
01-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by BW

I wonder how long the filling lasts. If it`s just a few days, then IMO, not much of a groundbreaker, results-wise. Oily glazes have been available for quite some time!

It`s suppose to have the durability of Zaino or Klasse, so a few months is a good estimate--unless the sealant just gets a swirled finish to it, then you`re starting all over again.

Oh car was strips. :o