PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my mind?

dlw
01-03-2004, 04:33 PM
When I first got my Pinnacle Souveran wax, I posted here that I was not that impressed and planned on going back to my Zaino. Since I had the stuff, I figured I`ve just go ahead and use it up on my three Honda CRV`s and my son`s Prelude. The more I`ve used it, the happier I`ve become with the look and feel, especially the way the Pinnacle looks under lights at night when I`m out driving. The ease of use has been great, using just the foam applicator it came with and DF microfiber towels for removal. Yes, I know the Z lasts much longer, but I have so much fun waxing that I`ve been waxing every two weeks anyway, so longevity is not a factor at all. So until I change my mind again...... BTW, I`ve been using microfiber towels that I picked up at WalMart (5 for $5) and they`ve been great, passed CD test, etc. Probably won`t last as long but, heck, at a buck a piece, I won`t feel bad the first time I get lazy and use one for something that destroys it.

grt1today
01-03-2004, 04:44 PM
I kinda agree with you. The 1st time I used the souveran my expectations were so high that I don`t think anything could`ve lived up to it. But a day or 2 later I began to appreciate it even more. All the attention I got led me to believe it looked good to everybody else on the road. A couple of tips for ya, let it get an hour or 2 of sun after a coat of souveran, it seems to deepen the shine. Also don`t forget the crystal mist. I bought the kit and was only using the souveran at first. After using the crystal mist, I noticed alot more stares on the road. So when I got home I checked the car and noticed the paint had a darker tint to it. Good stuff. Never anything bad to say about souveran....

Jesstzn
01-03-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by dlw

BTW, I`ve been using microfiber towels that I picked up at WalMart (5 for $5) and they`ve been great, passed CD test, etc. Probably won`t last as long but, heck, at a buck a piece, I won`t feel bad the first time I get lazy and use one for something that destroys it.

I was so happy with these for wax removal I have 15 now . And will pick up more next time I am in the US. Didn`t see them in the Wal-Mart up here.