PDA

View Full Version : S100 - still to be discontinued?

6cyl's_of_fury
01-02-2004, 09:45 AM
First up, being that S100 and PS21 are identical, why would anyone pay $10/jar more for the PS21?? Has had me stumped for some time now.. :confused:

And how many applications to a normal sized sedan would a jar of S100 have on average? And is there a "used by date" on it? And for clarification, is the S100 still being discontinued as I have read in previous threads ( ~3 months ago )? :nixweiss

If this is the case, then me thinks I might stock up! :bounce

andriver
01-02-2004, 10:05 AM
One jar of S100 goes a long way. For an average vehicle you should be able to get about 18 - 20 waxes. At least this has been my experience. Secondly, I have not heard about S100 being discountinued.

shaf
01-05-2004, 01:32 AM
I believe that what has actually happened is that the parent company of both S100 and P21S has changed the colour of S100 so that it is now yellowish in colour. I don`t think it performs differently though if I remember right.

As said, one jar will last you an awfully long time, even though it`s not a huge, brimming jar.

6cyl's_of_fury
01-05-2004, 02:52 AM
Cool, thanks for the replies.

I took the plunge yesterday and ordered 2 jars of S100 from Autogeek, and purchased an australian spec PC as they dont work here ( different voltages etc ) so I got a hitachi random orbital. And for kicks, I ordered both Menzerna polishes ( IP and FP ) while I was getting some pads.

My wallet is looking awfully thin and I blame Autopia!

But then Autopia looks at me with puppy dog eyes.....and well you all know as you are here as well!