PDA

View Full Version : Einszett and Menzerna polishes

mikemess
01-01-2004, 07:01 PM
I have searched and read posts on both. Has anyone done a comparison for ease of use and shine?

tom p.
01-01-2004, 07:18 PM
well, this probably isn`t of much help but I know people are really sexed up over the 1Z Metallic Polish. I`ve got to get a bottle ordered and find out for myself.

OTOH, I have the Menzerna polishes and they are very fine products though not very aggressive. If you have serious surface correction to deal with, they may not be enough. I have worked a couple of cars that were in excellent shape with the Menzerna polishes and the result was (non-clear coated black paint) admirable...the black paint looked wet enough to dive in to !

andriver
01-01-2004, 09:51 PM
I have not had the opportunity to try Menzerna products but I have used 1Z. I was really impressed with 1Z. I will continue using 1Z until I come across something better.

imported_NHBFAN
01-01-2004, 10:14 PM
From what I gather from this forum ... 1Z is easier to use by hand and Menzerna is better suited for machine applications.

SuperBuick
01-01-2004, 10:53 PM
Used both and I prefer the menzerna - I find it does a "finer" job - must be applied by machine though....

-Tom

madazskunk
01-01-2004, 11:07 PM
I`ve haven`t tried either but I go for 1Z because they gave out free samples and had excellent customer service:D .

imported_neoflex
01-02-2004, 10:26 AM
Not very experienced with the Menzerna but I picked some up and applied with a PC to remove some cat scratches on my hood and they are unnoticiable. I tried finding them at every angle and they seemed to have disappeared even though I know they will eventually prob show face again. I had a heavier one on the trunk that is still there but not quite as noticeable. Never tried the Einzette prods but with my experimenting spree its prob just a matter of time.