PDA

View Full Version : Post Count

Nickc0844
09-11-2004, 10:44 PM
A little odd this week---

My post count went from 2300+ to 1200, back to 2300, and then back to 12xx.

Noticed Fuzz`s and Dwayne`s (big time :D ) went down too.

Not that it is really important; the part that matters is that quality is better than quantity. I just realized that I first found DC a year ago from next week.

2400 in 1 year=too much time spent here :lmfao

I enjoy spending time here :)

The Fuzz
09-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Tell you what... take a look at your profile. See where you can go to see all posts by that user? Click on that and start doing some counting. 52 pages times 25 posts per page equals about 1300 posts. That is your true post count. Any other number fluctuation is just a fluke in the system. Dwayne has an option to update everything and make it current. We may play around with out own post count, but as of right now everybody has exactly the number of posts that you would find if you went around counting them. I can`t really explain why it goes up, but right now it is current. We didn`t delete anything. All Dwayne did was refresh the board so that all the numbers were correct.

Nickc0844
09-11-2004, 11:14 PM
Interesting, I wonder if it had something to do with just hitting the quick reply button or posting pictures? The number was current as of the "Hit the Wrong Button" account.

None the less, as I said before, it`s quality that counts :bigups