PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Pics

imported_turbomangt
12-23-2003, 08:08 AM
I did a couple of Diablo`s a few months ago, to view you can go to my web site and open the gallery page> Let me know what type of finish you think I have on the car. > www.perfectautofinish.com

Kleanride
12-23-2003, 09:36 AM
Nice site. REAL nice cars!

ehgvette
12-23-2003, 10:24 AM
You have you`re own line of products?

LouisanaJeeper
12-23-2003, 12:02 PM
Nice! (pretty sweet website too)

imported_turbomangt
12-23-2003, 05:40 PM
Russel. yep , I had to. I teach detailing to the public, (not the pro`s like you guys) and I have found it to be extremely financially rewarding. Selling products to a captive audience is a no brainer. (pays more than doing the cars) If you go back to my web site, and click open class schedule, you will see what classes I have booked thus far. You can also read several articles posted there that were written about me. :xyxthumbs Gary www.perfectautofinish.com

Patrick
12-28-2003, 07:52 PM
I teach detailing to the public, (not the pro`s like you guys) and I have found it to be extremely financially rewarding.

hmmmm...(can ya see the hampster spinnin the wheel ?)

imported_turbomangt
12-28-2003, 09:55 PM
Patrick, can you explain what your comment refers to? Maybe I just don`t understand "half talk"

(if you know rap, your a better man than I)

Scottwax
12-28-2003, 10:05 PM
You do very nice work!

How did you get into teaching detailing? I`ve thought about doing that too, but finding time isn`t easy.

imported_turbomangt
12-28-2003, 10:48 PM
Scott, it was started on a whim/ about 18 months ago I approached my local Library and asked the program director about the idea. She was intrigued by it. My first class brought out 65 people (a record for a first run class at that facility) I was paid $100 for that class. Now I get between $175 and $300 for an hour and a half. PLUS, I sell my products there as well. Once I did a few classes, and Chicago Tribune and Daily Herald heard about them, contacted me and did a story on my company and concept. The rest is History. I have done over 100 classes. I was in Americas Car Care Business and Professional Car Washing and Detailing (both Dec issues) Its great fun and I love the extra cash. I have started two other pro detailers (One in Ca, the other in NY on this same concept.) I did the experimenting, now we know it works, so I can help others. This has also led me to contract fees to help other people get into detailing as well. I`;m only touching the ice berg with ideas. stay tuned, more to come. p.s. To read articles published about me and my clinics, go to my web site and open "detail classes" you will see 4 articles posted on line you can read. (www.perfectautofinish.com) tell me what you think/ Happy detailing! Gary

Patrick
12-28-2003, 11:16 PM
I`ve thought about doing that too, but finding time isn`t easy.

Thats exactly what I meant....Its a great idea, although i think i would prefer to do it privately, at the owners home....I think for me that would be more profitable.....

However, what you have done is very intriguing, and i always leave my options open......

Im far from a rap expert, im on the other end of the spectrum....Ol` timer....hehe