PDA

View Full Version : Autopia Detailing - EBOOK

imported_brerpie
12-22-2003, 11:37 AM
Hey All,

Is there a way to print the ebook? I am using it as a source for my detailing research paper for ENGL135 at my university.

The prof. want`s a printout of all the sources. Any ideas?

tnoy66
12-22-2003, 11:47 AM
Just opened my downloaded e-book, clicked on file and it gave me the option to print (my printer doesn`t work so didn`t try). If that doesn`t work for you, try and copy it into word or similar prog.

JustinR32
12-22-2003, 01:24 PM
You can print each page individually, but you can`t print the entire book. I printed mine out and keep it in a binder in the garage for quick reference when needed.

Tom

Mr Concours
12-22-2003, 02:04 PM
Not being able to print the ebook puts me off buying,I really want to sit and read a hard copy not sit at a screen. :mad:

pyropoptrt
12-22-2003, 02:51 PM
Sorry to be such a newbie, but where can you find the ebook. I looked under downloads and all there is is a Windows executable file (i.e. no workie on my mac). Thanks in advance guys.

imported_BretFraz
12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
I printed out mine right after I got it. Like Tom I have mine in a binder but I keep mine beside my bed so I can absorb all the knowledge, sleep on it, then wake up with my brain totally immersed in David`s wisdom. Better than a tequila shooter in the morning.

I don`t think David has made the e-book Mac compatible yet. Send him (DavidB) a PM and ask the status.

imported_Dave Holmes
12-23-2003, 03:22 AM
I printed mine to place in a binder for reference when I`m not at the computer. You can`t print the entire e-book with one click; you`ll have to open and print each individual chapter. Not really a big deal to me. I even used different colored paper for each chapter so it is easier to find them.

Dave

imported_brerpie
12-23-2003, 09:09 AM
How are you guys printing it? The print option is grayed out and it does not allow me to do so. :nixweiss

imported_brerpie
12-23-2003, 09:15 AM
I figured it out. It is because I had version 2.00. I just downloaded version 3.00 and it`s fine! Thanks! :bounce

imported_brerpie
12-23-2003, 09:17 AM
Oh No! Now I can`t access because I need to subscribe!

togwt
12-23-2003, 10:04 AM
~One man’s opinion~

Autopia Platinum ($14.95)

1-Year subscription to Autopia Guide to Detailing Online Edition and Autopia Guide to Deailing Download Edition.

NOTE: Download Edition is a Microsoft Windows program supported on Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP.

(Macintosh version is not available)

The cost of your vehicle and the money you will probably expend on products to take good care of it, $15 is ‘ahello```ooddeal’ to learn how-to!

~Hope this helps~

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

~ justadumbarchitect * so i question everything *