PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Citri-Gel Cleaner - Who`s used it

pingable
12-21-2003, 10:20 PM
I`m thinking about ordering a gallon of this stuff. I had good luck with P21S Auto Wash this weekend on my summer tires I took off that the Meg. Citri-Gel Cleaner may become my new APC of choice.

It`s mild enough that I can let it sit on the wheels a bit longer and because this stuff is *gel like* by nature, by just spraying this on the wheel wells & such, I can let it cling and soak.

I don`t think it would have any problems with cleaning the wheels and if there are stubborn spots, I can always follow up with EFHI. $16.50 a gallon doesn`t hurt also.......

NozeBleedSpeed
12-21-2003, 10:40 PM
I use it. It is thin gel or thick liquid,whichever you prefer. I use a high volume,foaming sprayer head with it. Its a very good wheel cleaner but if they are really bad,you`ll need something stronger. Its also good in engine bays and for floormats.

airjames
12-21-2003, 11:06 PM
Like Nozebleedspeed mentioned,

it`s thin like gel, smells more or less the same as P21S TAW works great too. We used to wash my dads bike and clean the final drive with it. Just make sure you rinse well to ensure you don`t leave any residue behind. Great product:up ,,,,,91

NattyBumppo
12-23-2003, 08:07 AM
I use it also. Thus far it has been able to do everything I asked of it including tackling some gnarly brake dust encrusted Audi wheels. The gel consitency really helps in dwell time. I like it.

endus
12-23-2003, 08:49 AM
Yea, it`s pretty decent stuff. I use it to clean my engine, wheels, and spot treat carpets.