PDA

View Full Version : Spray Bottles!

Woob
12-21-2003, 01:50 AM
I picked up some APC +, PB S&W, Natural Look, QD +, and other stuff

What spray bottles do you use? i`m gonna need alot of bottles for the dilute ratios on APC +

i have some ideas from usplastics.com ZEP bottles, rubbermaid, cosmetic sprayers

I hear you can look in the cleaning supply aisle in walmart/kmart/lowes

where else can you look?

vmunoz
12-21-2003, 02:59 AM
For APC+ I use the large spray bottles from Lowes. They`re very similar to the ZEP bottles from Home Depot. If you bought the 32 oz. bottle of Natural Look, you may want to pour it into a smaller bottle as it tends to be a little heavy and bulky. I like the smaller 24 oz. bottles from Walmart for that. And I also have an extra empty bottle strictly for mixing ratios for the APC+.

If you have a Dollar store in your area, they will probably have some and also a janitorial supply store will have chemical sprayers as well.

V...

madazskunk
12-21-2003, 03:03 AM
I know meguiars sells spray bottles but that`s all know. I was wondering about this myself too. We use cheap spray bottles at my work that sometimes stop working after one use. I then stumbled across some that stated on the bottle that it had a two year warranty but I can`t remember the name. I`ll have to see if I can find them again.

Pats300zx
12-21-2003, 07:25 AM
Here are some nice ones for QD`s etc.

Spray Bottles (http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?PRODID=61392&CATID=253)

I have also gotten some nice clear plastic ones from Griots Garage for $1.00 each.

Woob
12-21-2003, 08:38 AM
Yes Mist Sprays are very nice. I will be looking for both regular concentrated sprays and fine mist sprays.

jmsc
12-21-2003, 09:41 AM
Found some smaller ones and the larger ones at WMart a few weeks ago. They are hard to find but look in the Pharmacy /Shampoo area for the small ones and in the Paint area for the 32oz.

Our Big Lot stores carry good quality ones in diff sizes.

imported_NHBFAN
12-21-2003, 10:44 AM
I purchased the 32 oz spray bottle from Wally World. It sprayed well but had a tendency to collapse.

FlyNavy
12-21-2003, 11:11 AM
Try here:

Auto Body Depot (http://www.autobodydepot.net)

They have a good selection of Meguair`s bottles with the various spray heads. The "generic" bottles have an excellent chemical resistant head.

These are priced low about $1.61 each.

MHLY01
12-21-2003, 11:20 AM
Wally World has little makeup ones. I got a bunch from USplastics.com along with a bunch of little flip top boston round bottles. Their big cushion sprayers are great and put out alot of volume. I have a bucnh of the 16 oz and 4oz little misters as well for travel to car shows, they are awesome as well. Reasonably priced and good service.