PDA

View Full Version : First try of QEW...

GoodnClean
12-20-2003, 01:02 AM
Well did a QEW! Loved the product, worked very well. The car was filthy, white on both sides from the salt. I used two buckets and a spray bottle and dried according to Scott`s method, one terry towel, one MF towel for the final wipe. Temp was a balmy 34 degrees...

This stuff eats dirt for breakfast. One swipe and it beads right up beading the dirt up with it. Took me about an hour and a half including wheels, wheel wells (messy messy work with QEW) dressing the tires and a QD of the whole car. No swirls I can see and I`ve been looking under lots of different light sources. Didnt even have to do the windows afterwards.

I`m sold, I`m sure with practice (I was very slow and careful, swapped the water out a few times) I could do the whole routine in 30-40 mins. A temp more condusive to moving fast and drying cold metal would be helpful too.

I was QDing the car and I look at the roof and say to myself "What is that white dust, did the wind blow salt up onto the car?" I look at the hood a few minutes later, same thing "What is that dust?" Then I put two and two together, it was snowing :rolleyes:

imported_ajbarnes
12-20-2003, 07:06 AM
:xyxthumbs Glad to see you like it!! It`s the best thing happening since Klasse and eggs!:D

sheep208
12-21-2003, 12:45 AM
oh, i can`t wait to get some QEW at retail store in st marco TX after X`mas....