PDA

View Full Version : P21S vs. S100???

JaCkaL829
12-19-2003, 12:48 PM
Hello Everyone:

I`d first like to say hello to everyone on this forum I am new to it. I am here because I wanna gain as much insight on the world of car detailing to hopefully make my truck look hotter then any other car in my town. I have been slowly collecting data & learning some techniques about detailing. Much of my information came from this forum and site. I would like to detail my truck but wit the winter weather it seems i can only wash it. Well for the spring or whenever it warms up..i plan on clay baring it(Clay Magic), then polish wit(Meguiars #7) then to top it off wit some P21S. I`ve read a lot of great things about P21S which somes to my question. What is the difference between P21S and S100??? Im guessing its from the same company the writing is identical. Some1 on another forum reccomended that I look into S100 as an alternative to P21S. I appologize if this subject as been touched upon..but if anyone can give me a basic difference in products because if they are identical I will go wit the S100 as its cheaper.

Thanks in Advance....I look forward to the expertise some of you have on this forum:up

BTW for Spilchy where in Essex County do u live??? I live in Belleville, NJ which im sure you`ve heard of.