PDA

View Full Version : Advice on towels needed

AutoNova
12-17-2003, 06:39 PM
I was wandering what many of you are doing when it comes to storing and seperating your MF towels? What type of containers and storage units do people use to travel with their towels?

Alsol how do people tend to keep them seperated as you worK? I find mine all running together and losing track after a couple cars which were used for what?

Dinzdale40
12-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Pakshak offers 3 diff. colors on their 16x16 towels.

2wheelsx2
12-17-2003, 07:08 PM
I fold the towels into quarters, and then fold once more (kind of like napkins) and then pack them on edge in rubber containers. Always ready to go this way.

AutoNova
12-17-2003, 07:08 PM
I am asking more about transporting and seperating towels, the type of equipment people use for this, etc. I have different colors but I need help on the organization part.

AutoNova
12-17-2003, 07:10 PM
I fold the towels into quarters, and then fold once more (kind of like napkins) and then pack them on edge in rubber containers. Always ready to go this way.

What do you mean by on edge and what type of containers?

detailbarn
12-17-2003, 07:25 PM
Autonova, I use tupperware type containers for seperating and transporting my towels. I found the perfect size at Organized Living.

2wheelsx2
12-17-2003, 07:25 PM
On edge meaning not flat. I am not sure it`s easy to describe. I basically wedge the towels in, so that I can grab any towel out of the box without digging under. I have them sorted by colour (I have 4 colours) in the Rubbermaid type plastic containers that I found at a discount place. They are roughly the width of the towels, so they snug and don`t get all messed up.

Oops, I see that I typed "rubber" instead of Rubbermaid in my last post. My bad. :o

AutoNova
12-17-2003, 07:48 PM
Can you provide a picture of the containers?

Bill D
12-17-2003, 08:51 PM
Mine are separated by type, folded in ziploc bags and stored in clear Sterlite containers

PAW
12-18-2003, 12:28 AM
Mine are folded in half and then rolled. I like to use them rolled for QDing. Plus, I can stuff more rolled ones into the gallon zip loc that then get put in a flip top plastic container.