PDA

View Full Version : Mppc

Bill D
12-16-2003, 03:10 PM
Agh..the joys of owning a black car. I have a black Audi which I read has notoriously difficult paint to remove defects from. I noticed today in my garage to my horror a light scratch on my passenger door. Under flourscent lighting it looked much worse. After scolding myself for being careless in someway I`m still trying to figure out how, ( I must have brushed up against it and didn`t even notice) I went to action.

I now had the opportunity to try out my brand new MPPC, I used it first with a Meg`s foam pad, wiped with a DF Towel, then applied with a DF Towel and wiped the excess again. Wow! The scratch was hardly noticable! I followed with some Menzerna FP ( srry that was FP not IP :eek: ) to see if it would make further improvement, looked the same. Now you really have to squint to see the tiny remaining mark. I did all this pretty quickly by hand, I really don`t think the scratch was even a candidate for a PC.

I topped with AIO and SG. I`m quite happy with the MPPC, if it can tackle minor marks on Audi paint, it certainly has proven to be a great product! :)

imported_NHBFAN
12-18-2003, 11:42 PM
Bill D,

I agree with your review.

IMO, MPPC is the best paint cleaner you can use by hand.