PDA

View Full Version : Sanding marks

MTomlinson07
12-16-2003, 02:36 PM
I had my truck repaired in August after I was hit by a drunk driver, and used a body shop that my dad is friends with the owner. They replaced the driver side part of the bed the door skin and removed all the emblems on the truck. I didn`t know what sanding marks and buffer swirls were caused by until I started to read on this website. There are some very light sanding marks on part of the truck that was repainted and some buffer swirls on almost all of the truck (I guess they buffed the whole truck because they removed the emblems). Anyways what should I do about this, should I take the truck back to the body shop after this long and ask nicely if they could fix it, or should I just get someone else to buff the truck with a rotary to fix it? Does anyone know of a good detailer in the Dallas,TX area that could fix this? I have used the same body shop several times for various vehicles so they know me well, and they have always done great work, I guess they might have someone new doing the work because I know they recently lost one of their best employees.

Gonzo
12-16-2003, 03:25 PM
scottwax is in Arlington and has a favorite body shop. You can contact him, get your paint repaired and a killer detail, all with one shop shopping.

That will be $5.00 please.:D :D :D