PDA

View Full Version : Tobacco Juice Spit on my GF`s Boxster, HELP???

DoubleHoo
12-16-2003, 09:25 AM
Some low life spit tobacco juice on the hood of my GF`s boxster, have tried washing and no luck, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

00alero
12-23-2003, 11:29 PM
Sorry to hear that :( I just can`t believe how ignorant some can be to go that far to spit on the car of someone they don`t know.

BoxsterCharlie
12-24-2003, 07:34 AM
I`ve been spit on twice (and once with my Integra, which was 8 years old--go figure). But just OEM spit, nicotene-free. :)

I encourage this behavior. Much better outlet for jealousy than a key or a knife. Feel lucky, I guess...

Mr Concours
12-24-2003, 08:02 AM
I agree with trying to clay it off first, remeber to use lots of lube.failing that try Autoglyms tar and adhesive remover or 3ms version depending what you can lay your hands on.

Just make sure you do something soon rather than later the longer you leave it the harder it will be to shift.

togwt
12-24-2003, 10:08 AM
Quote: Tobacco Juice Spit on my GF`s Boxster, HELP???

~One man’s opinion~

First I’d like to say welcome to this forum. I’m hate that anyone who do something like that but…

The solution will work (my experience; steelworkers, foreign car (Jag) and tobacco spit) I used a solvent cleaner to remove it (worked) don’t forget to re-apply protection on the paint surface. All I will reiterate is ASAP don’t leave it on the paint surface (spittle has an acidic content)

>Hope this helps<

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

justadumbarchitect * so i question everything*