PDA

View Full Version : S&W and Artic White MF *Pics*

00Ranger
09-10-2004, 11:25 PM
This is a little testimony to how good Spray&Wipe is for the new people who haven`t tried it and to the people that already have it and are scared to use it ;)

Artic White MF (Thanks Dwayne) after going over the whole truck.

P.S. These towels rock

:headbang

00Ranger
09-10-2004, 11:28 PM
As you can see no marring :)

I know some people that have super soft paint may not be able to get away with this(ask ebpcivic) for example Hondas:dunno
But it is still one of the greatest products i have used:bigups

norahcrv
09-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Great pics, 00!! They really illustrate the "power" of S & W.

But personally, when my car`s that dusty, I give it a light once over with the California Duster, then S & W with a M/F. I usually use one of my "plusher" ones from PB. That`s just ME on my car (Honda paint).

Your`s looks great!!

Norah

G35stilez
09-10-2004, 11:36 PM
Yeh, S+W every 3-5 days for me.

At first I used the Arctic White MF, but then switched to the WW MF (16x24) for a better feel. It just felt slicker over the surface and being its a waffle weave gave me a good feeling it was picking up all of the grime, not dragging it around.

To each his own, but yes...two top notch products :)

00Ranger
09-10-2004, 11:36 PM
P.S.

I know it`s not the greatest of pictures....but it`s 11:30 at night:lmfao

Oh my god ...and it is a Friday night at that :nono thats just sad....oh well at least I`m with people that understand

norahcrv
09-10-2004, 11:56 PM
Yep, and we`re all here with you! Talking about our detailin` plans for the weekend!
What does that say about OUR lives?

Norah

Hawaiianelement
09-11-2004, 03:11 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 00Ranger
[B]This is a little testimony to how good Spray&Wipe is for the new people who haven`t tried it and to the people that already have it and are scared to use it ;)

Aloha 00, How did you know I was scared to use the s&w ? :wait

I`ve had some from Ranney and haven`t used it yet ..I guess you convinced me..take care.

Woob
09-11-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by norahcrv
Yep, and we`re all here with you! Talking about our detailin` plans for the weekend!
What does that say about OUR lives?

Norah

:lmfao Muahahaha I have a life! and I haven`t bought anything yet!

JimS
09-11-2004, 08:49 AM
I`ve used S&W with a ww mf almost every day for 18 or so months....9 gallons of S&W and never a problem and always a great result and hardly ever have to wash the truck...only when caught out in the rain.

00Ranger
09-11-2004, 04:00 PM
I guess i`m going to have to try using the WW... i started and learned how to use S&W with a regular MF and I guess i`m just comfortable with it. I guess I am thinking that the MF is more plush and would pull up and hold on to dirt better:dunno

CurtisS
09-11-2004, 11:23 PM
Going to try S&W, been using Griots speed shine for 6 weeks. Anyone use both and have a comparison. Also getting QD+ tomorrow, can`t wait to try it.