PDA

View Full Version : New member, already having a problem!

imported_fireberd350
12-12-2003, 11:38 PM
First I`d like to say that I`ve read a handful of threads and I have learned sooo much already, some great tips and professional advice!

A little about myself, my home on the web is turbobuick.com I own a 1984 Buick GN, its an unusual year for the GN and not as fast as the ones everyone is used to seeing(it lacks an intercooler), but I`m making alot of progress, should be running 12`s next time I get to the track!

Now to my problem. If you are familiar w/ the thread on WETSANDING in the "Hall of Fame" then you know there is links to pictures in it. Well it won`t let me look at any pics. Says I need to register. But I am not only registered I`m already logged in! So i try and re-login and it says invalid! But im still logged in??? So I hit register for the hell of it and it say I`m already a member and logged in!!! Why can`t I view any of the gallery pics? Any ideas? Thanks, Steve

imported_rusty bumper
12-13-2003, 12:03 AM
Try cleaning out your cookies & temp files...Then try to sign back in.

chris0626
12-13-2003, 12:47 AM
fireberd350, I don`t have the technical expertise to solve your problem, but I`ve forwarded it to one of our Techno-Geniuses, so I`m sure it will get attention tomorrow. :up

Bobby G
12-13-2003, 07:29 AM
fireberd350,

Welcome to Autopia! Please invite the gang at turbobuick.com to come by for a visit. I learned my respect a number of years ago when a nice GN opened a can of whopass on my 911 in a 100 yard dash.

Your gallery problem is most likely connected to browser cookie issues. Simply delete your browser cookies and login again. That normally makes the problem go away.

David