PDA

View Full Version : Recieved The Gift Of Zaino And Souveran/klasse Kit, Which One To Use??

Pages : [1] 2 3

BlueDragonZ
12-12-2003, 12:55 AM
As many of you might already know, I won the November giveaway from Autogeek.net. It came with the Souveran/Klasse Kit which actually arrived today. Well, guess what I recieved yesterday...???? A friend of mine gave me an early X-Mas present of Zaino which consisted of ZFX, Z1, Z5 & Z6. Now I`m thorn between these two products. I currently only have Z5 on my Z after removing CG. Do you guys have any suggestions on which I should go for? I was really excited about trying the Souveran/Klasse kit but now that I got the Zaino I don`t know which to use. HELP!!!!!:confused: :confused:

BlueDragonZ
12-12-2003, 01:11 AM
By the way, I had to remove CG because the minor swirls were highlighted, that`s why I have Z5 now. I guess if I go with the AIO Kit I would need to remove the Z5? Will AIO Kit help hide the swirls?

Robb
12-12-2003, 02:27 AM
my vote is to use klasse and souveran, best of both worlds-sealant and high end carnauba topper

madazskunk
12-12-2003, 02:35 AM
I think Klasse and Zaino are about the same. Klasse gets the slight edge because of the cleaning properties in AIO. I don`t know about the Klasse but z5 won`t hide swirls at all like it says. Either way I would definately top with souveran as I love the stuff on my black.

Gonzo
12-12-2003, 07:35 AM
I`m with Robb -- AIO:xyxthumbs SG:xyxthumbs Souveran:xyxthumbs

SuperBuick
12-12-2003, 09:05 AM
Another vote for Klasse-Souveran. Whatever you decide - top it with the souveran!!

-Tom

Gonzo
12-12-2003, 09:30 AM
10 x Souveran over AOI

Scottwax
12-12-2003, 10:17 AM
If you have swirls, you need to use a dedicated swirl remover before using either Zaino or Klasse. AIO seems to be a great paint cleaner but it isn`t meant to remove swirls.

BlueDragonZ
12-12-2003, 10:20 AM
WOW!! I can`t believe that so far it`s SOUVERAN/KLASSE 5/5. I should have done this from the beginning but I was just so excited.

http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30793

BlueDragonZ
12-12-2003, 10:28 AM
If I go with PS/AIO, what can I use later on down the line to address any swirls or scratches. That`s the good thing with the Zaino line is after you use any of their product, you can always go back and use Z5. I know that AIO will help with the swirls in the beginning but I can`t use it again since it will strip off anything that`s on it.

Gonzo
12-12-2003, 10:56 AM
You should buff out any swirls or scratches BEFORE any sealers/waxes/finishes. If they are intense, use DACP; if light use SMR No.2, THEN AIO or whatever you decide.

SuperBuick
12-12-2003, 11:20 AM
One thing nice about this site is that you get the pros and cons, and honest opinions. On so many other car sites its just "Zaino is the best period, you are wrong about anything else".

Glad you came here for advice.

-Tom

BlueDragonZ
12-12-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by SuperBuick

One thing nice about this site is that you get the pros and cons, and honest opinions. On so many other car sites its just "Zaino is the best period, you are wrong about anything else".

Glad you came here for advice.

-Tom

Thanks Tom, I`m glad that I did find this site. I`ve learned so much already.

:bow :xyxthumbs

beastie
12-12-2003, 01:18 PM
I have a sapphire blue Miata and came upon another one whose owner was a Zaino user. The paint is a metallic. I did not like the Zaino`ed car: paint was "perfect" with no swirls and very reflective but had no life. My car at the time had Gold Class and it glowed even with all the swirls in it. I use the Klasse twins (AIOX2/SGx4) at present and use PCL/Souveran (2X) or AIO/Souveran (2X) during the summer. Any of these combos are very good and the finish ranges from the otherworldly gloss of the twins to the luxuriously wet and deep paint of PCL/Souveran. I`d prefer my combos to Zaino.

GearHead_1
12-12-2003, 01:24 PM
I think you should use the Zaino and send me the Klasse/Sourveran products. I`m sure we`ll both be very happy. ;)