PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for best combination `hugger` orange

imported_Terry
12-11-2003, 03:49 PM
I`m looking to strip the many coats of Zaino on my 99 Camaro SS. I am looking to use a polish and a carnauba that will bring a deeper, richer finish . The car looks gets many compliments but I`m getting tired of the current shiny, plastic look. Please help me pick the best combo? :bow

TINTORO
12-11-2003, 03:53 PM
You could use Klasse to get the Zaino off, and then top it with Pinnacle Or P21S paste wax.

TINTORO
12-11-2003, 03:58 PM
Klasse AIO to be exact and P21S is a great combo. Klasse is a Acrylic based polymer cleaner and protectant. I know it looks great on my Burgundy Altima.

2wheelsx2
12-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Or you can use GEPC, PPCL, or a pre-wax cleaner like Mother`s to remove all the Z, and then use something like Mother`s Sealer and Glaze, or #81, topped by the wax of your choice, like #26, or S100.

SuperBuick
12-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Terry - I thought all the F-Body owners were "Zaino-or-die"?!?! Glad to see you`re looking at other options. For your car I`d reccomend pinacle wax, I`ve been very pleased with the souveran wax on my Firehawk. Originally I used Blackfire and then topped with Souveran, but since haing used the menzerna twins, I see no real reason for using the BF as a "base coat" any more. The car is a weekend only car, so durability isn`t an issue. I`m very happy with the results

-Tom