PDA

View Full Version : What`s the deal with Motorcity Poorboy`s

ballhog
09-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Tue I placed an order from motorcity poorboys over 100 worth of products. My first order after reading the fourm for the last 2 months.

I wanted to detail 2 cars this weekend. Well it`s fri no products, I have sent Eric from motorcity 2 emails and 2 voice mails. haven`t heard anything.

He recieved my paypal tue, so it can`t be the money. I find it rude that he can`t even respond. Feel like I got the shaft.

Anyone else have problems with motorcity poorboys?

Joe

norahcrv
09-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Joe,

If you`ve only been reading the forum for the last two months, perhaps you missed that Eric is dealing with some serious health issues right now.

I don`t know how to advise you on your order, perhaps one of the other Poorboys distributors can help you out.

But on his behalf, I would ask that you not bash him!

Norah

JaredPointer
09-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Joe, I am sure he has not done anything intentionally, but as Norah said, he is dealing with some issues right now. Hopefully everything will turn out okay for you and sorry to hear that you won`t be getting your products as expected. Just give it some time bud.

Scott P
09-10-2004, 03:07 PM
Eric is having health issues. I don`t have access to his business, but I am willing to help you out with your order. Let me know what you wanted and I`ll see what I can do about getting them to you. It won`t be in time for this weekend, but I can still do my best to have it to you on Monday.

scott@specialtymotoring.com is the address you can contact Or if you prefer, give me a call at 585-425-4494.

Scott

ballhog
09-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Oops, didn`t know that. I won`t bash, just concerned. I guess I didn`t look into it enough on the forum.

The odd thing is I got ssr1 and ex-p from so company called califorina classics today, I know I didn`t order it and it was one of the items I ordered for Motorcity.

The Fuzz
09-10-2004, 03:15 PM
Alrighty then... that problem is solved. Give Eric a call and find out what is going on with the order. I know he is not feeling well right now, but I`m sure he is still taking care of business as best he can. He may be a bit behind with his situation and everything, but he is an upstanding fella and I`m sure he wouldn`t try to drill you for a few bucks. Your order will get taken care of I am sure.

CharlesW
09-10-2004, 03:16 PM
California Classics seems to ring a bell with me. I think that might be a company name that Steve at Poorboy`s has sometimes used. Maybe he tried to fill your order for Eric?
To add to your problem, Steve is off line because of a health problem with one of his daughters.
Hey, unless your car is covered with bad swirls theSSR1 and EX-P will do a heck of a job for you anyway.

You know, this has not been a very good past 30 days here. All kinds of health problems, members feuding, hurricanes hitting or affecting many members. Seems like we are due for a change for the better.

Charles

JaredPointer
09-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Maybe Eric has them filling some of his orders or something. That`s odd that you got that and didn`t order it, but maybe you can use those in your detailing this weekend. :)

AutopiaAdmin
09-10-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW
You know, this has not been a very good past 30 days here. All kinds of health problems, members feuding, hurricanes hitting or affecting many members. Seems like we are due for a change for the better.

Charles

I just saved over $200 on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

:naughty

Actually, I called for a quote and they were $200 more expensive than Allstate or State Farm.

Good things are coming to DC! If the hurricane doesn`t run me offer this coming week I will be adding alot of new features and even a fresh look to DC.

Have a great weekend guys!

Dwayne

Woob
09-10-2004, 05:18 PM
:yeah Hurray! No sales please! New products are fine :D

Yes California Classic Cars is Steve`s company so I guess Poorboy`s are his products under that name. Not quite sure, but its Steve for sure. Eric is under a medical condition so try to contact or wait for him somehow.

awd330
09-10-2004, 05:27 PM
As I posted in the shout box, Steve does ship Poorboy`s orders under the California Classics name. Eric has been forwarding many of his orders to other PB distributors for processing, so it`s likely that Steve was the one who filled the order. Eric is a stand up guy who is doing his best under very trying circumstances. Patience is encouraged here.

Get well soon Eric!

ballhog
09-10-2004, 06:36 PM
The message`s for support of Eric really make it better, sounds like hes doing his best which is more than you can ask by the sounds of the situation. I imagne I will get the rest of my order next week.

Till then, I have plenty to do.

Thanks,