PDA

View Full Version : Diamondite Clay

MikeHuang
12-08-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi, I like to know if anyone has used the new Diamondite Speed Clay and what were the results.

Thanks!

imported_edschwab1
12-08-2003, 06:45 PM
Check Anothony Orosco`s review.

Link to thread (http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=30145)

Eric

imported_Terry
12-08-2003, 08:22 PM
I totally agree with Anthony`s review...I bought the system in September & wasted about $38.00. Wish I would have been an autopia member back then..... I was very dissappointed because I spoke directly to the manufacturer`s office about the bad case of windshield water spots I was trying to remedy. They assured me it would work very well. I spent over an hour & followed the specific instructions. Like Anthony said other less expensive products work better.....especially on glass.

brenesx
12-25-2003, 01:25 AM
I have at least four window cleaners (solvents) that work better (part I of III of the kit sold).

I really like the “spray clay" and applicator; it has removed water spots and rough spots that all the other products -- too many to mention – left behind (vinegar + steel wool would be at the "primative"/"cheap" end of the spectrum.) (I`ve got some "real" glass polish from Eastwood for serious work if required...)

The best part of the product, IMO, is the shield (part III of III) -- especially when layered under Zaino or other product (put your product of choice here).

I`ve been using the stuff as a kind of mini-ballistic protection system. And, the foam does a nice job for cleaning glass. The shield seems to help with visual acuity.

I am not to thrilled with the cleaner and prefer just about all of my other glass cleaners and I went test crazy at one point, so...

This is one product that needs to be put on carefully. The first time I did it, I was perplexed (at best).

-my opinion, but I`ve been using it a while and it has saved me $$$ --