PDA

View Full Version : Mini spray bottles - UK

butchdave
12-08-2003, 10:59 AM
Just before the recent thread on this I was thinking I needed something smaller to carry QD etc in the car as the standard bottles are just too tall to carry in the compartments either side of the rear wheel well.

I thought about ebay etc and I had a scout around but then I realised in the small pile of plastics to be returned to the Body Shop for recycling was a 125ml spray bottle. Mists well enough for what I need on the road. Today I dropped in there to return the other bits and asked if they had any other plastic spray bottles - they went and had a look and came back with a couple. They need rinsing well of course but then they are free...

Any other UK sources? - I was originally looking for a small trigger spray.

MBZ 500E
12-08-2003, 11:59 AM
Check your local pet store. I`ve seen a few that carry small trigger sprays to mist reptiles. The spray nozzle may not be the highest quality so you might want to find a secondary source for that.

tnoy66
12-08-2003, 12:09 PM
I recently looked on web for same sort of thing. A search for `spray bottles` brought up loads of pages, but most were bottles full of liquids of various sorts or pages with a basic description and no pic. I like to see what i`m getting first.

I did though find this site, some stuff not exactly cheap though.

http://www.hubintsecured.co.uk/acatalog/Measuring_and_Spray_Bottles.html

A simple trigger spray bottle, though probably bigger than what you`re looking for, from B&Q is 98p........I looked today

butchdave
12-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by tnoy66

I recently looked on web for same sort of thing. A search for `spray bottles` brought up loads of pages, but most were bottles full of liquids of various sorts or pages with a basic description and no pic. I like to see what i`m getting first.

I did though find this site, some stuff not exactly cheap though.

http://www.hubintsecured.co.uk/acatalog/Measuring_and_Spray_Bottles.html

A simple trigger spray bottle, though probably bigger than what you`re looking for, from B&Q is 98p........I looked today

Ah yes! I also found that link, but my pc died last week so I lost the link. I have been thinking of trying a trigger head on smaller bottles, but have nothing free just yet - I have my eye on one of those very small Autoglym bottles, but I don`t know if the neck and thread sizes will be right.

imported_Faceman
12-08-2003, 01:00 PM
I use the same body shop sprayer in a 250ml bottle and loads of normal 250ml bottles to decant product from larger bottles in to.

I had to pay a high price tho`, 25p a bottle...

face

derekz
12-14-2003, 07:33 PM
You could try Extreme Car care:

http://www.extremecarcare.co.uk/meguiars.asp?cat=acc

AndyC
12-15-2003, 09:12 AM
Superdrug mini spray bottle 75p!

luke667
12-16-2003, 01:00 PM
i went into boots today and they had some mini spray bottles, that hold 50ml, and i tried it out wit some water, the mist is really fine and perfect, exactly wot i needed to keep in the car wit some quik detailer, only thing is they are 1.50 each!! but really good quality

tnoy66
02-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Brought back from the dead :)

I wanted some small plastic bottles and found this site here (http://www.newseasons.co.uk/acatalog//) then click on `empty bottles`.

I bought 6 x 100ml plastic bottles and 6 x 250ml pump spray botles. The 100ml ones come with an insert for the top with a small hole, great for squeezing out small amounts of product :up

If you order from them watch the delivery charge! It clearly says `"Shipping: (£2.50 UK , If heavys additional £1.75, (excl VAT))". I got charged the full amount yet it only cost £1.37 in stamps. A quick email saw them refund the extra £1.75. I know its only a small amount, but it`s the principal. 12 small plastic bottles are not heavy.

butchdave
02-06-2004, 02:52 PM
:xyxthumbs

luke667
02-06-2004, 08:42 PM
try body shop, they have some good quality ones