PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire All Finish Paint Protection

jeepcreep
12-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Why does everyone tend to knock Blackfire, I find it works well when following the directions. I use it in conjunction with my AIO and it looks beautiful. I found out the hard way that you do have to shake well before applying, but that can be with just about any liquid Polymer. Didn`t read instructions first time, got streaky. Dope:o If any one wants to tell me their experience with it it would be much appreciated.

togwt
12-05-2003, 02:15 PM
~One man’s opinion~

a) ‘cause Blackfire is not “Wax de Jour†(a little while ago you’d have thought no other wax existed)

b)Everyone has a preferred wax/sealant

I can`t comment on AIO / Blackfire as I haven`t used that combination (yet)

Experience unshared; is knowledge wastedâ€/

~ justadumbarchitect ~so I question everything ~

maxshine
12-05-2003, 02:37 PM
In my experience BF2 streaked when humid. Otherwise It worked fine. UPP has not shown this problem.

Jon P. Nusbaum
12-05-2003, 02:38 PM
I use Klasse on most German cars,use Zaino,but love Blackfire11 on my own cars. It gives a dark and liquid look to our black Altima,and green Accord. Great Stuff!:xyxthumbs

SuperBuick
12-05-2003, 02:42 PM
I use it and love it - no complaints except that for me, one time, it was hard to buff off (must not have shook enough)

It certainly does a fantastic job of creating a carnauba look shine with synthetic protection

-Tom

andriver
12-05-2003, 02:54 PM
I use BFII on my wife`s black mustang. She likes the way it looks and it is durable for at least 4 months. I have used the Klasse Twins on her mustang but she likes the way BFII looks on black paint. I have to agree with her.

I really have not had a problem with application. I let it sit on her car for at least 4 hours before I buff it off.

tguil
12-05-2003, 05:03 PM
Blackfire looks great on my black Ram Hemi. I don`t "top" it with anything. It seems to be lasting well too.

Tom :cool:

Guinnesspounder
12-09-2003, 03:23 AM
I love BF on my black Frontier!

Want to try Klasse though just to see the difference.

oldblu
12-09-2003, 05:56 AM
I tryed both Blackfires and found that they both streaked and lost it`s bead, back to Klassa.:mad:

Patrick
12-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Ive been a loyal BF and BF II user for some time now, I absolutely love the stuff. Shine is incredible, clients are amazed at the results.....I do prefer to top with S100, due to its dust attraction at first....I dont think anything can compare. Platinum is a close second in my book....As for ease of use, i find it hard to beat !