PDA

View Full Version : NXT Tech Wax/Lab Sample D on eBay!

Mike_Phillips
12-04-2003, 11:08 PM
NXT Tech Wax/Lab Sample D on eBay!

NXT Tech Wax/Lab Sample D on eBay as part of a holiday charity fundraiser!

As many of you know, Meguiar’s is bringing out a new hi-tech wax in their Consumer line known as, NXT Generation Tech Wax, (aka: Lab Sample D.

In all my years of detailing cars, I have never used a product that creates the beautiful, deep, dark, wet-look shine that this new product is capable of producing, especially with only one application.

For over 100 years, Meguiar’s has been in the business of removing defects, not merely filling them in. However, with the advent of basecoat/clearcoat paint systems, completely remove, 100% of even the finest scratches is next to almost impossible even with the best products and a high level of skill. Well now you have tool to help you push your results over the top, and take your finish to it’s Maximum Potential.

This exciting new product, engineered from the ground up, will not be available to the general public until sometime in February, but right now… some lucky bidder has a chance to obtain a bottle, months before the rest of the public by placing their winning bid on eBay!

Not only do you have a chance to try this wonderful new product out for yourself before anybody else, you can take great pride in knowing your winning bid will be matched by Meguiar’s and the sum total will go to a powerful organization, www.TeenChallenge.com that has been helping kids to get off drugs and stay off drugs since 1958.

This eBay auction includes 2-bottles of this new, pure synthetic paint protection formula, both poured right here at Meguiar’s laboratories in Irvine, CA, and autographed by Barry Meguiar.

One bottle is the 18 ounce Consumer bottle that will be available on the shelves of your local auto parts store in Febuary. The other bottle is a standard, laboratory sample bottle used by Meguiar’s chemist during Research & Development of new technologies.

These two collectors bottles will make an excellent addition to your display of Automobilia.

Good luck bidding!

Here`s the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2447021913

Mike :D

imported_Aurora40
12-04-2003, 11:51 PM
I thought Lab Sample E was the latest and greatest? That auction is a cool idea, but it`s getting a bit too rich for me...

Mike, will you be the official Meg`s rep here?

Mike_Phillips
12-05-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Aurora40

I thought Lab Sample E was the latest and greatest? That auction is a cool idea, but it`s getting a bit too rich for me... Hi Aurora40,

Because most people knew/know it as Lab Sample D, that was the name we went with. It`s kind of relative as the final product is the final version.

Mike, will you be the official Meg`s rep here?

To date... "Yes".

Mike

jcdouglass
12-05-2003, 01:43 PM
I went to read more on your NXT TECH and I click on vendor info

and get: This vendor isn`t a member of our product partner program - no profile information available.

LightngSVT
12-05-2003, 02:00 PM
Wow up to $107.50 and over 4 days to go. A bit rich for my blood!

Bobby G
12-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by jcdouglass

I went to read more on your NXT TECH and I click on vendor info

and get: This vendor isn`t a member of our product partner program - no profile information available.

Oh, sure, put more work on my plate! :o

Spilchy
12-05-2003, 02:50 PM
Let it be known that this charity seems to promote a prostelitizing, religious overtone in certain areas which some people (those who are religious minorities, such as myself) may find objectionable. They speak of having biblical "truths" that they apply to "solve" our everyday problems

Contributing to charity is a wonderful thing. Just be sure those who bid understand exactly who they are giving to.

Since Meguiars will match, I`d be curious to know what other political, religious causes they donate to (or shall I say, we donate to since we buy their products).

Please understand that in NO WAY AM I SAYING THIS IS WRONG FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THEIR MISSION AND WISH TO CONTRIBUTE!!

I don`t mean to be a wet blanket. Please understand, I don`t mean to start a flame war.

Good luck to the bidder!

Lynn Matthews
12-06-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Spilchy

Let it be known that this charity seems to promote a prostelitizing, religious overtone in certain areas which some people (those who are religious minorities, such as myself) may find objectionable. They speak of having biblical "truths" that they apply to "solve" our everyday problems

Contributing to charity is a wonderful thing. Just be sure those who bid understand exactly who they are giving to.

Since Meguiars will match, I`d be curious to know what other political, religious causes they donate to (or shall I say, we donate to since we buy their products).

Please understand that in NO WAY AM I SAYING THIS IS WRONG FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THEIR MISSION AND WISH TO CONTRIBUTE!!

I don`t mean to be a wet blanket. Please understand, I don`t mean to start a flame war.

Good luck to the bidder!

Yes, Teen Challenge is a Christian bases organization, this is not hidden on their web site and the link to Teen Challenge is in the eBay auction description so everyone can decide for themselves.

More importantly, Teen Challenge has been around since 1958 and has a 86% cure rate. I believe the goal of getting kids off drugs is what this charity auction is all about. ;)

Lynn Phillips

Lynn Matthews
12-09-2003, 10:37 PM
It`s OVER! The bidding ended at $395 but the winner said the would pay his max bid of $425! The winner is from NJ and said he would fly in to pick it up from Barry! :D

Lynn

Jngrbrdman
12-09-2003, 10:39 PM
WOW!! What a class act. :bow :bow Its for a good cause so I`m glad a charitable fella won the auction. :bigups Are you going to be putting up any other bottles?

imported_Greg
12-09-2003, 10:42 PM
Wow, that is pretty hardcore!! Congrats to the fundraiser.

AMP01
12-09-2003, 11:07 PM
That is soooo Coooool! :D

When that kind of $ is raised for a charity, it is a good thing!

Congrats on the fundraiser!

Cheers,