PDA

View Full Version : I Just Won The Souveran/klasse Kit Woth $150 :)

BlueDragonZ
12-02-2003, 11:44 PM
Thanks to Jason@autogeek.net I just won myself this combo http://www.autogeek.net/sokit.html

I haven`t really heard anything about Souveran until I entered the November giveaway. Those of you that have and are currently using this combo. Would you please give me some insights. Here`s is what I`m currently using. I need to know if I need to completely strip it off or can I just put this combo over it. I did have CG Pro on my car. I got good results but the product HIGHLIGHTS any scratches on your vehicle. So I decided to stip it off and applied Z5 on it. Results are awesome. I was planning on actually putting a second coat of Z5. Now, do I need to strip this off before actually putting this combo on? Will this combo hide any swirls or scratches like Z5?? Thanks in advance.

GoodnClean
12-03-2003, 12:34 AM
They claim the SG and the Souveran create a hazy appearance? Not at all what members on here get...

Anyways. In order to apply the AIO you would have to strip off the Z5 (AIO will do that0 You could AIO then Z5 then Souveran but really I think in your case the AIO would be redundent. Hang onto it though its a very versitile product. I would just use the Souveran over your Z5 and see how that works.

Awesome deal there, some pricy and great products for free. Can`t beat that.

BlueDragonZ
12-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by GoodnClean

Awesome deal there, some pricy and great products for free. Can`t beat that.

That`s what I thought when I saw the prices TOO EXPENSIVE.

Would this combo be better as far as protection and shine VS Zaino? From the description of Souveran, it sounds like the winner.

jimmybuffit
12-03-2003, 01:24 AM
The Klasse Twins, with a Souveran Topper(s) is the bomb. Write that down.

Jim

GoodnClean
12-03-2003, 01:49 AM
Sure, Klasse twins I dont think the AIO topped with the Souveran would be especially durable though.

BlueDragonZ
12-03-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by jimamary

The Klasse Twins, with a Souveran Topper(s) is the bomb. Write that down.

Jim

The Klasse Twins, with a Souveran Topper(s) is the bomb. OK I wrote it down :xyxthumbs

But why are they claiming that SG is not a good combo with Souveran? I`m not too worried about durability because I wax once a month. My main cncern is their ability to hide swirls.

Gonzo
12-03-2003, 08:29 AM
Souveran won`t do that. I have Souveran over AIO on my truck until last weekend and there were swirls galore. Not any more. Now I`m working towards AIO, SG x 3 and Souveran.

LightngSVT
12-03-2003, 09:30 AM
So the SG hides swirls?

Gonzo
12-03-2003, 09:47 AM
I did my truck with DACP, SMR and FP before the Klasse twins, so had virtually no scratches/swirls. The few [deep] scratches I didn`t remove seem to have disappeared, although I haven`t done a rigerous search for any. 3 out of 4 days over the long weekend detailing hers and mine sort of used up all my personal time ..... So will examine again next weekend before I apply another SG

Spilchy
12-03-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by BlueDragonZ

That`s what I thought when I saw the prices TOO EXPENSIVE.

Would this combo be better as far as protection and shine VS Zaino? From the description of Souveran, it sounds like the winner.

Pinnacelwax.com has kits as well. They had a 25% off sale plus $5.95 shipping for all orders.

For my birthday (TODAY!) I got the most expensive kit less 25%!

Also, the kits already have a built in savings because if oyu bought seperately, it would cost you more.

This is the kit I got for 25% off (http://www.pinnaclewax.com/pincomdetwax.html)

Gonzo
12-03-2003, 10:30 AM
I was so impressed with the spray bottle of Crystal Mist QD that I bought a gallon jug of it the next time I placed an order. Totally awesome over Souveran

imported_Greg
12-03-2003, 10:33 AM
Gonzo, ever tried Final Detail? I thought nothing could top Crystal Mist over a carnauba, well Final Detail is so very close and so much cheaper. Congrats on the big win BlueDragon.

BlueDragonZ
12-03-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Spilchy

[B]

For my birthday (TODAY!) I got the most expensive kit less 25%!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

[QUOTE]Congrats on the big win BlueDragon.

Thank you.

Gonzo
12-03-2003, 11:45 AM
Greg, May take me all next year to use up that gallon