PDA

View Full Version : Best deals on AIO and SG?

AutoNova
12-01-2003, 07:26 PM
Where are the best deals on AIO on SG as far as purchasing them to detail? Do they sell these products in any retail chains?

It seems to be the products of choice for applying a deep shine.

When you want to put a deep shine on a car that does not have oxidation problems what are the correct steps to take if you want to keep it under 3 hours?

Wash

Dry

Polish

Wax

Buff?

Is this enough?

Can anyone supply some forum chat that talks about the steps to take in waxing a car correctly?

Spilchy
12-01-2003, 07:38 PM
wash

clay

rinse

dry

polish

wax

You can get Klasse on sale at autogeek (http://www.autogeek.net/klasse.html)

It sounds like you`re new. Try starting with Meguiars or Mothers three step process that you can buy at any chain store like AutoZone or Pep Boys.

Click here to read these free helpful articles on basic detailing issues that you`ll need to lern. (http://autopia-carcare.com/how-to.html)

imported_Greg
12-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Occasionally you can find them at a local BMW or Lexus dealership, other than that, you are stuck ordering them online. Autogeek and CMA probably have good deals going right now on the Klasse Twins. As for waxing the car correctly, download the Autopia e-book, it is the best investment I ever made and it answers a lot of the basic questions.

armoredsaint
12-01-2003, 07:43 PM
www.klassedirect.com has the better prices from what I have found, I just ordered their klasse kit on Friday, hopefully there shipping is quick :D

AutoNova
12-01-2003, 07:50 PM
The klassedirect sight is a good one, it had the large 33oz bottles with towels and pads for $58. I think Autogeek was selling just the bottles for $55.

What about good deals on clay bars, the local dealer here that I get product through, "CarBrite" wants $27 for their clay bars, is this typical and how do they size them?

hondaguy2582
12-01-2003, 08:28 PM
33oz?????unless your doing some major detailing, the 16 oz twins will do you plenty good. I could see getting more aio in a 33oz, but not sg bc it has to be applied very thin and you use very little. But in reality, go with the 16 oz twins to start off, and order them from klassedirect.com or on autopia.