PDA

View Full Version : List your fav. Meguiars Products here

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Young_Stallion
12-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Please list your fav. Meguiars products here and if you would like a line about why you love it so much.

Thanks

JustinR32
12-01-2003, 02:48 PM
#7. For red single stage, this is "the explosion"... huh? Wha? Oh.... "da bomb".

Tom

debric
12-01-2003, 02:56 PM
BILLET METAL POLISH - because it works. Oh, is this a Meguiar`s thread?

Young_Stallion
12-01-2003, 02:58 PM
Yup, it is a Meg`s thread but I love Mothers Billet Metal Polsh as well.

Spilchy
12-01-2003, 03:06 PM
DACP because it rocks! The most essential product in my arsenal for proper surface prep.

Speed Glaze because it`s a nice one step polish / glaze product. When worked properly, you can go straight to a wax

imported_Intermezzo
12-01-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Young_Stallion

Please list your fav. Meguiars products here and if you would like a line about why you love it so much.

Whatever is currently hyped up the most!!!

A line about why?? Because I`m an impressionable newbie who gets dazzled by online pics and lenthy posts about how great a certain product is.....especially when coming from someone who works for that company!!!! Hooray!!!

****running out to get the most recently mentioned Meguiar`s product!!****** (awww dang! This week`s product ain`t available yet!!!)

Hehe, I`m kidding.....don`t get me wrong.....Meguiar`s products rock. All inappropriate facetiousness aside, my favorite Meguiar`s products are #26, Trim detailer and their new foam dash dressing. Why? Because they`re all unusually easy to use and perform admirably.

Young_Stallion
12-01-2003, 03:21 PM
What about their Wheel Brite....clear coat, high end safe wheel acid....Engine Shampoo, Interior Shampoo

DCT
12-01-2003, 03:31 PM
DACP - Great product for removing some pretty nasty defects.

#81 Pro Polish - I like it even better than #7. Great gloss, easy to apply and remove.

Final Detail - Great shine, and an super price!

armoredsaint
12-01-2003, 03:37 PM
Hot Wheels Cleaner, it melts brake dust and my wax on the wheels like butter :D And FI #34 it`s awesome QD compared to Zymol QD if you like streaks...

stilez
12-01-2003, 03:53 PM
DACP - Works great to remove those yucky paint blemishes

#26 - Easy to use, deep shine, lasts longer than regular carnauba`s

Quik Detailer - Yes the store-bought stuff...I have liked it since it`s been introduced. I will try the Final Inspection when this bottle runs out.

DCT
12-01-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by GSRstilez

Quik Detailer - Yes the store-bought stuff...I have liked it since it`s been introduced. I will try the Final Inspection when this bottle runs out.

If your using a carnauba finish, try the Final Detail, as it beats both the Quik Detailer, and FI in gloss............ really great stuff, especially at a price of around $17.00 a GALLON!!!!

The Final Inspection is nice if you`re concered about silicone for any reason, and the FI makes a great detailer during the prep process to remove excess polish/residue!

laynlow
12-01-2003, 04:31 PM

DACP

SFP

Speed Glaze

FI

APC+

Engine Kote

PakShak
12-01-2003, 04:36 PM
DACP

SMR

FD

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

Steve @ Guru
12-01-2003, 04:41 PM
What Intermezzo said, except for the part about kidding.

Right now, there`s not much from big M that rocks my world. Too inconsistent. It`s maddening to get a "good bottle" of something one time, then when I go out to buy a refill, it`s like it`s a completely different product. I`ve had this happen numerous times with DACP...it`s so friggen maddening.

So, at the moment, my favorite Meguiar`s products are listed below:

imported_BretFraz
12-01-2003, 04:47 PM
Here`s my Top Three:

1. DACP

2. Compound Power Cleaner

3. Their foam buffer pads